Week 16: Operation Send Matts Back to Reddit

EaglesPeteC

It all comes down to this. 

The whole season shall be decided in one game with the Dallas Cowboys. 

Through all the ups and downs of the season (mostly downs) and all the desires for a higher draft position and know that this team will get rolled as soon as they step foot in the playoffs, all of that takes a back seat to not getting swept by the Cowboys. So get Matts a reservation back to Reddit and bring those Cowboys' down!

Cowboys_Meme2.jpg

Cowboys_Meme1.jpg

alist-of-playoff-games-dallas-has-won-in

Screen-Shot-2018-11-29-at-10.38.46-AM.pn

375x250.jpg

2p4gjf.jpg

j4w9e7951sf21.jpg

360x0.jpg

harsh-reality-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=pjp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP3680Lj-s76Yvba-RLec

920x920.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-11-29-at-10.39.01-AM.pn

Cowboys_Meme3.jpg

480x480.jpg

Let's be honest, the Eagles' will probably lose........

Dak Sucks

• Like 10

Division title up for grabs. Bragging rights for an entire offseason. The Eagles have snowballs with batteries in them. We have the stuff of their nightmares:

-ZhQlBgCzrOCHB6ci3-CORvMT_z3PVaHNCgy3GO1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMkiYRJNHA

♫♫ One, two Wittens coming for you ♫♫

♫♫ Three, four he's about to score ♫♫

♫♫ Five, six slow routes are sure to trick ♫♫

♫♫ Seven, eight HOF is his fate ♫♫

♫♫ Nine, ten - sheet, he's open again ♫♫

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Eagles23 said:

Cowboys 44-6 Eagles

FTFY

Though to be fair, last time we had a "win and you get the division game" I think we only beat you 24-0.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I wish I cared enough to make a gif of Vader getting his helmet put on but make it Witten and his MNF hairpiece. But that would imply he’s good too.

I think you should do it anyways. That sounds hilarious. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I don't see us winning this game...didn't watch but Dallas seemed dominant vs the lambs. 

Hard to say was that win a product of the rams being mediocre or Dallas really playing well. D ran the ball with efficiency and stopped the run but I did see some clips of broken coverages and unscripted results in Dallas' favor. 

Does getting smacked 37-10 previously really inspire this team to play better? What does Doug do to generate some big plays, Dallas Def has a ton of team speed, screens may not be the best source of big play. Does Schwartz play 8 in the box to stop Zeke right away exposing the CBs? Does he dial up the blitz early to play in with the home crowd hopefully generate some TOs? 

Edited by nlesthought

Iggles win this one. Not sure about the score but that farce you witnessed yesterday at 4:25 was "bait" for the gambling boys. Dallas looked every bit like the team they had on paper but "shucks" just couldn't seem to show up against:

Jets

Patriots

Bills

Vikings

Saints

Bears

Packers

Now, with the season on the line, Iggles got embarrassed in Dallas earlier this year, injuries, etc, etc. Let's see how this one goes. Will it be:

Elliott fumbles once or twice? Or perhaps old man Witten is the blame, too old to compete but its understood, he's old, or maybe Prescott throws a few pics perhaps even a pick 6? 

Or will it be Gallup, Cobb and Cooper forget how to catch?

OR

Will it be the defense that ish's the bed? S. Lee forgets how to tackle? We can't stop a no name rookie (Scott) that will run all over us? 

Whatever it is, Dallas is going to lose this game.

And I will tell you why. If Dallas wins, the remaining games in the East mean ish. Next Sunday may not even exist. Just fold already and call it a season.

If Dallas loses, well then the wheels start turning. The NYG ALMOST beat Philly in Philly. Perhaps they can upset them at home and play spoiler, that is if Dallas can beat their rival, Warshington??? Duhm, duhm duhm!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

With another Emotional Motivating Speach by Jason Garrett before the game that instantly has Dallas players fighting for one another, not only does Dallas Win, but Jerry gives JG his 10 extension,  right after the Game!

I'm good with that. #Clapper4Ever

Edited by Nabbs4u

Big year for rookie WRs (bolded taken after our boy JJ)

- AJ Brown: 47 catches / 893 yards / 7 TDs

- Terry McLaurin: 51/833/7

- DK Metcalf: 52/819/6

- Darius Slayton: 44/690/8

- Marquise Brown: 43/563/7

- Deebo Samuel: 48/669/3

- Diontae Johnson: 47/525/4 

- Mecole Hardman: 25/508/6

In fairness to JJAW, he's not the only disappointing WR. In order of where they were drafted, Harr ywas #32, Hurd went #67). 

-N'Keal Harry: 7/55/2   149 snaps (missed 1st 10 games)

-JJ Arcega-Whiteside: 8/130/1   424 snaps

-Paris Campbell: 18/127/1   196 snaps

-Andy Isabella: 9/189/1   146 snaps

-Jalen Hurd: IR, has yet to play

At least he wipes the floor with these guys in snap count...

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

surprised isabella and campbell have been so bad. 

Kinda the point to me really. Some WR get it from the jump some take 2-3 yrs. That used to be expected and understood by the masses. This past decade has everyone expecting Greatness as a Rookie from the jump which rarely happens. 

Now sucking to the extent JJ has?? Let's hope its correctable because it really is concerning given his lack of production with all of these injuries.