Week 16: Operation Send Matts Back to Reddit

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Big year for rookie WRs (bolded taken after our boy JJ)

- AJ Brown: 47 catches / 893 yards / 7 TDs

- Terry McLaurin: 51/833/7

- DK Metcalf: 52/819/6

- Darius Slayton: 44/690/8

- Marquise Brown: 43/563/7

- Deebo Samuel: 48/669/3

- Diontae Johnson: 47/525/4 

- Mecole Hardman: 25/508/6

In fairness to JJAW, he's not the only disappointing WR. In order of where they were drafted, Harr ywas #32, Hurd went #67). 

-N'Keal Harry: 7/55/2   149 snaps (missed 1st 10 games)

-JJ Arcega-Whiteside: 8/130/1   424 snaps

-Paris Campbell: 18/127/1   196 snaps

-Andy Isabella: 9/189/1   146 snaps

-Jalen Hurd: IR, has yet to play

At least he wipes the floor with these guys in snap count...

Harry and Campbell both had injuries or they'd be dookin on JJAW's stats. Isabella, I don't know what's going on there. Never liked Hurd.

1 hour ago, Eagles $5$ said:

We need to sellout and stop the run... the Rams got rolled, because they didn't stop the run and then Dak play actioned them to death. 

I rather have Dak throw for 300+ then Zeke running free in our secondary. 

against any other team aside from the eagles i'd agree. but we try to stop the run first every time we play them and zeke still runs all over us. then dak torches our terrible secondary 

Can one of you tell your boy to get some new material? This dude has been making the same joke repeatedly in multiple forums for like a year now:

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

With another Emotional Motivating Speach by Jason Garrett before the game that instantly has Dallas players fighting for one another, not only does Dallas Win, but Jerry gives JG his 10 extension,  right after the Game!

I'm good with that. #Clapper4Ever

On 12/15/2019 at 7:11 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Have you not paid attention to the 2019 Eagles injury is a foregone conclusion.

I'm still torn because this game will dictate Jason Garrett's future as HC of the Cowboys.  

I want his 10 yr extension! Take the NFCE , please!

On 12/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Slam, go help Jerry with Garrett and Daks contract extension. Let Dallas be the 1st team in NFL history to win the Division with a 6-10 record!

Make it happen!

On 12/6/2019 at 6:03 AM, Nabbs4u said:

You guys are looking at this all wrong. The Eagles Walk the Dog the next 3 games beating the breaks off the Giants, Skins and Dallas.

Then choke week 17 vs those same Giants for the Division. Dallas then wins the NFCE with yet another Jason Garrett  8-8 record!

Dallas then win their Home Playoff game as a Home Dog only to lose a close game on the road in the following week.

Garrett gets a 5 yr extension!

Dak Franchised, sits out TC , isn't  the Good little soldier this time around until a long term $34+M AY deal is reached.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:03 PM, Nabbs4u said:

That's because it's for ulterior motives.  You want us to Win so it Finally Forces Jerry to fires his Golden Boy. We All (other 3 teams) want Dallas so the Clapper gets extended and Dak his $34M+.

You take it!

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I too am struggling with this game. As much as I always enjoy a Cowboys loss, Eagles Win, NFCE Title, Playoffs,  ect. Jason getting a 10 year extension is far far more important! Eagles are going nowhere this year with these Pop Warner PS WR's on Offense so, Come get it!!

Demolish us, Washington, hell upset the 5 seed in the WC rd and let the hype train really begin Justifying Jerry's non stop belief in Garrett and his ability to get it done.

Go Cowboys! Go Clapper👏👏

29 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

One shall stand... One shall fall!

SmoothDependableAfricangoldencat-max-1mb.gif

Let's win our division and host a playoff game!

MC 

EWWWWW, this is the one where Megatron cheated and used all the other decipticons chips so he could use their powers. Then the dinobots woke up and kicked arse!!!

JESUS I am such a nerd!

PS, I figured out how Dallas will lose!!! It was so damn obvious how did I not see this before???

Not sure of the exact score but Philly will be up by 1 or 2 points, something like 23 -21. Maybe they drove down the field down 21-20 with like 2:00 left and kick a FG leaving Dallas like 53 seconds and 1 TO. Dallas gets the ball to Philly's 28 yard line with 4 seconds left.

Enter Kai Forbath who made all of his FGs last week in Dallas, albeit he screwed up 2 kickoff's, BUT he made all the kicks that counted for points.

Being the scapegoat in NE and not very reliable, he lines up, kicks the ball and it goes.....................................................................................Wide Right!!!

And then we have to hear that JO, captain midnight, M. Reese: "And the kick is up and it's.......NO GOOD!!! THE IGGLES WIN, THE IGGLES WIN, THE IGGLES WIN!!!! 

Ugh, turns my stomach just to type it.

Edited by Rtnldave

57 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

EWWWWW, this is the one where Megatron cheated and used all the other decipticons chips so he could use their powers. Then the dinobots woke up and kicked arse!!!

JESUS I am such a nerd!

PS, I figured out how Dallas will lose!!! It was so damn obvious how did I not see this before???

Not sure of the exact score but Philly will be up by 1 or 2 points, something like 23 -21. Maybe they drove down the field down 21-20 with like 2:00 left and kick a FG leaving Dallas like 53 seconds and 1 TO. Dallas gets the ball to Philly's 28 yard line with 4 seconds left.

Enter Kai Forbath who made all of his FGs last week in Dallas, albeit he screwed up 2 kickoff's, BUT he made all the kicks that counted for points.

Being the scapegoat in NE and not very reliable, he lines up, kicks the ball and it goes.....................................................................................Wide Right!!!

And then we have to hear that JO, captain midnight, M. Reese: "And the kick is up and it's.......NO GOOD!!! THE IGGLES WIN, THE IGGLES WIN, THE IGGLES WIN!!!! 

Ugh, turns my stomach just to type it.

Actually it is from the movie before the big fight in the beginning. Megatron is begging for mercy and hotrod gets in the way. Optimis Prime gets gut shot shortly after and megatron gets chucked out into space. 

MC

8 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Actually it is from the movie before the big fight in the beginning. Megatron is begging for mercy and hotrod gets in the way. Optimis Prime gets gut shot shortly after and megatron gets chucked out into space. 

MC

Really??? Wow! Well, it has been like 40 years so I guess my memory isn't so good.

19 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think you’re playing right into him, tbh. 

Gotcha , he repeated something similar in the Cowgirls GDT. Just think its hilarious though. As the Creator and President of the Clapper Fan Club, you'd think Matty Boy would welcome said extension? 

Oh well..🤷‍♂️