Week 16: Operation Send Matts Back to Reddit

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Urban Meyer to Dallas? I wonder what does he think of JJ. Would he have to quit due to health concerns? 

Don't know the full extent of the health concerns but if it forces you out of two prominent jobs, maybe its just not in the cards. Hate to see some coach die on the sidelines. 

I think his health concerns have always come at extremely convenient times...Probably some underlying truth, but it's seemingly been more used as an easy out when the heat was starting to turn up both places. But will never know for sure.

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think his health concerns have always come at extremely convenient times...Probably some underlying truth, but it's seemingly been more used as an easy out when the heat was starting to turn up both places. But will never know for sure.

If he's hired as the Cowboys coach I guess we'll have to expect a lot of 'flare-ups' lol

14 hours ago, Kiltman said:

There are some rumors that the gators were going to be hit by the NCAA and thats why he bailed. They haven't uncovered anything in Columbus yet. 

Lincoln Reilly seems pretty legit. hilarious case of Deja vu, Oklahoma coach going to D town. 

• Like 1

Just now, nlesthought said:

There are some rumors that the gators were going to be hit by the NCAA and thats why he bailed. They haven't uncovered anything in Columbus yet. 

Lincoln Reilly seems pretty legit. hilarious case of Deja vu, Oklahoma coach going to D town. 

Nah Ohio State already made it apparent that they don't mind enabling domestic violence.