Week #15 GDT Steelers at the Jets

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

hes definitely been important,  but I see Washington as the most important part of offense this year; showed even with this terrible scheme, QB, and WR corps  that he can make some big plays and deserves serious time on the team moving forward.  

yeah...JW has def shows that he belongs ..real playmaker

I can't wait to see Ben throwing passes to him next yr..I can see early 2010's mike wallace type stats from him

that 1st half was basically our entire season in a nutshell. Lots of things go wrong, lots of complaining by the fans, make a couple of adjustments and still playing from behind the 8 ball. Then to have 1 or 2 splash plays and we are better than expectations again. If Mason really is back to his early season play then we have a shot not just this week but next week as well.

also this notion from some that we need to gut part of this team in the off season is absurd. Yes we need to add another piece or 2 on offense and secure some of the pending free agents on defense, but with how young our skill players are and what they are doing and learning this year we are not way off of title contention next season with a healthy roster