Sign in to follow this  
Steeler Hitman

Week #15 GDT Steelers at the Jets

7 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Hey family! Been busy with getting a new teaching job mid year, getting engaged, as well as planning for the arrival of our baby girl.....question, what’s everyone’s take on Diontae Johnson moving forward other than needs better ball security.

He is Uber dynamic with the ball in is hands. I know I say it a lot but he just looks different then the other 21 people on the field when he has the ball.  His ability to reach another gear in a blink of an eye is special.  Obviously there are things to work on but he is closer to what AB is then AB was in his first Season.  I know it's waaaay to early to compare the two but I see a bunch of similarities.  He is a very impressive Kid. 

*And Congratz on all the recent developments!

Edited by Chieferific

9 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Hey family! Been busy with getting a new teaching job mid year, getting engaged, as well as planning for the arrival of our baby girl.....question, what’s everyone’s take on Diontae Johnson moving forward other than needs better ball security.

I see a future playmaker in the making

cannot wait to see him and JW play with a decent QB

16 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Very excited about what he can be going forward with better QB play.

that AB trade looking better by the day

sucks we didn't get a 1st, but Johnson very well could end up playing like a WR who should of been a late 1st rd pick ..meanwhile AB did nothing for Oakland

Wasn’t it reported that the Steelers had a 1st round grade on Johnson?

Hopefully, with a healthy juju, and hopefully some added speed at TE/RB, the offense can get back to a decent spot.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan

Steelers 2020 opponents are set

home games: Bengals, browns, Ravens, Texans, Redskins, Eagles, Colts, Raiders

road games: Bengals, browns, Ravens, Cowboys, Giants, Titans, Jags, Bills

not a lot of traveling next yr

Edited by August4th