12/16 3 round pipe bomb

LinderFournette

12 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

They almost assuredly will IMO. They're I believe still last in the NFL in WR yards. 

I'm a Raiders fan. We need a true #1 WR to take the pressure off of the rest of our group but we already have a solid #2 in Tyrell Williams who we signed to an $11M/yr deal last offseason, a solid young slot WR in Hunter Renfrow, and some decent role-playing WR behind them in Keelan Doss and Zay Jones. 

On 12/17/2019 at 9:56 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I, uh. Don't think Love is a first round QB. But that doesn't really matter. Anything can happen. I don't think the QB position will be addressed in the first round. Jameis is all but guaranteed to return next year. We could take one on day two/three - we'll have a third round comp pick. But I really doubt QB is our pick in the first.

Our biggest needs are along both lines. DT Suh is a FA. EDGE JPP is a free agent. EDGE Barrett is a free agent. EDGE Nassib is a FA. OT Dotson should've retired last year. G Cappa is a tough sob. But he might not be a starter.

That's four spots we'll likely prioritize over QB. 

RB Barber is also a FA and he got benched for an underachieving Rojo. So RB could also be a need.

Exhibit a of why Winston should be a bridge guy at best is today's game. 

Also love is a tools guy so u might not have a 1st round grade on him but a lot of scouts like him. 

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm a Raiders fan. We need a true #1 WR to take the pressure off of the rest of our group but we already have a solid #2 in Tyrell Williams who we signed to an $11M/yr deal last offseason, a solid young slot WR in Hunter Renfrow, and some decent role-playing WR behind them in Keelan Doss and Zay Jones. 

While u have a decent point tylan wallace is bpa there and offers a different element that you guys lack and thats a speed wr

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Exhibit a of why Winston should be a bridge guy at best is today's game. 

Also love is a tools guy so u might not have a 1st round grade on him but a lot of scouts like him. 

Today's game wasn't even his worst of the season. And he was missing two Pro Bowl WRs, throwing to three guys who made their NFL debuts today. Doesn't mean he won't be back for a second year in BA's offense.

Just now, LinderFournette said:

While u have a decent point tylan wallace is bpa there and offers a different element that you guys lack and thats a speed wr

Tyrell Williams is one of the better deep threat WR's in the league and Waller can stretch the field. We have so many holes on defense I can almost guarantee we won't spend two picks on WR. Williams will be the #2 guy and Renfrow will be the slot guy, we just need that true #1 that AB was supposed to be for us. Obviously, we won't find someone as good as prime AB but we need to take a WR early someone like Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs III. A 3rd round rookie isn't going to play over Tyrell Williams making $11M per year and Renfrow is pretty much locked in at the slot spot. 

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Today's game wasn't even his worst of the season. And he was missing two Pro Bowl WRs, throwing to three guys who made their NFL debuts today. Doesn't mean he won't be back for a second year in BA's offense.

yes like i said he would be okay as a bridge QB.  however as a QB i can make the case hes just as bad as Blake Bortles.  

QB A) 61.4 Completion % 4.7 TD % 3.4 INT% 7.7 Yards Per attempt 6.2 Sack % 50 fumbles

QB B) 59.3 Completion % 3.9 td% 2.8 INT% 6.7 Yards Per attempt  6.9 Sack % 46 fumbles

as u can see while QB A gets a couple more completions thus leading to more TDs but he also throws more ints and fumbles more which is attributed to his gunslinger mentality. 

a completion percentage thats barely above 61% with 2 Probowl caliber WRs and 2 Solid Tes is pretty bad. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Tyrell Williams is one of the better deep threat WR's in the league and Waller can stretch the field. We have so many holes on defense I can almost guarantee we won't spend two picks on WR. Williams will be the #2 guy and Renfrow will be the slot guy, we just need that true #1 that AB was supposed to be for us. Obviously, we won't find someone as good as prime AB but we need to take a WR early someone like Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs III. A 3rd round rookie isn't going to play over Tyrell Williams making $11M per year and Renfrow is pretty much locked in at the slot spot. 

you also never know with how Mayock picks see Ferrell over Josh Allen. 

41 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

yes like i said he would be okay as a bridge QB.  however as a QB i can make the case hes just as bad as Blake Bortles.  

QB A) 61.4 Completion % 4.7 TD % 3.4 INT% 7.7 Yards Per attempt 6.2 Sack % 50 fumbles

QB B) 59.3 Completion % 3.9 td% 2.8 INT% 6.7 Yards Per attempt  6.9 Sack % 46 fumbles

as u can see while QB A gets a couple more completions thus leading to more TDs but he also throws more ints and fumbles more which is attributed to his gunslinger mentality. 

a completion percentage thats barely above 61% with 2 Probowl caliber WRs and 2 Solid Tes is pretty bad. 

He throws deep more than any other QB in the NFL. His completion percentage is fine.

Terrible formatting @LinderFournette.  Partially kidding.

27.) Green Bay Packers - Tee Higgins [WR; Clemson]

The Packers haven't gone WR in the first round since Javon Walker was their FRP back in 2002.  In fact, the earliest they've gone with a WR was when they took Jordy Nelson 36th overall back in 2008.  They usually go WRs in the second round, usually the mid-to-late part of that.  I'd imagine they'd go DL or OL here instead.  Probably could do a small trade back here.

59.) Green Bay Packers - Trey Smith [IOL; Tennessee]

If value is here, OT would be a need but I'm not sure how much of a need IOL is unless they're looking for a potential replacement for Corey Linsley.  Don't see him as good value here especially given the medical concerns.  And this seems like the sweet spot for WRs here.

91.) Green Bay Packers - Jacob Phillips [LB; LSU]

The Packers need to improve their ILB play, but I'm not sure Phillips is a huge improvement over what they have.  They could go in a number of ways here.