12/16 3 round pipe bomb

LinderFournette

On 12/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, CWood21 said:

Terrible formatting @LinderFournette.  Partially kidding.

The Packers haven't gone WR in the first round since Javon Walker was their FRP back in 2002.  In fact, the earliest they've gone with a WR was when they took Jordy Nelson 36th overall back in 2008.  They usually go WRs in the second round, usually the mid-to-late part of that.  I'd imagine they'd go DL or OL here instead.  Probably could do a small trade back here.

If value is here, OT would be a need but I'm not sure how much of a need IOL is unless they're looking for a potential replacement for Corey Linsley.  Don't see him as good value here especially given the medical concerns.  And this seems like the sweet spot for WRs here.

The Packers need to improve their ILB play, but I'm not sure Phillips is a huge improvement over what they have.  They could go in a number of ways here.

I find making mocks on the simulator a bit easier so i dont double pick. I also hate projecting trades because people complain about them

I see the Packers kinda picking bpa with need and higgins is pretty close to bpa there in round 1.