GDT - Week 2: Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams

Ghostnote

Good game, y'all. It was a close one. Our defense didn't show up to play until the second half. Goff made a bad decision at the end after having a pretty good game. He'll learn. Redskins needed the win and earned it. Y'all were the better team today.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Good game, y'all. It was a close one. Our defense didn't show up to play until the second half. Goff made a bad decision at the end after having a pretty good game. He'll learn. Redskins needed the win and earned it. Y'all were the better team today.

McVey is going to get you guys in the right direction! The future is bright in LA. Good game friend!

Just now, jrry32 said:

You guys are coming along jrry. Very tough game and you've got a lot of talent. Very bright future for the Rams. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I agree. You guys got a great coach. Things are looking up in LA.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

@jrry32, while the loss hurts, I think you guys are actually in good shape. Seattle's offensive line looks like it will destroy their team. The 49ers have no semblance of an offense, and the Cardinals have reverted something hard.

From the little I've seen, you guys might be the most complete team in the NFC West.

Just now, Woz said:

@jrry32, while the loss hurts, I think you guys are actually in good shape. Seattle's offensive line looks like it will destroy their team. The 49ers have no semblance of an offense, and the Cardinals have reverted something hard.

From the little I've seen, you guys might be the most complete team in the NFC West.

These are fair points, but Seattle still has Wilson and their defense. The Rams still have work to do. We gotta figure out how to stop the run. Your OL dominated this game. The NFCW should be interesting this year.

FWIW, I think y'all are better than many of you believe. If Cousins can get back to playing like himself, you should be in the playoff conversation.

Archived