GDT - Week 2: Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams

Ghostnote

Just now, Dashing202 said:

As long as Kirk plays decent will be fine but this drive be aggressive don't stop the peddle .

rams O will struggle all game .

Plays decent? He's not even remotely the same player he was the last two seasons. He's progressively getting worse. I have no idea why this is happening but he is missing open receivers far more than he ever has. He's just predetermining where he's going with the ball before the snap. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Plays decent? He's not even remotely the same player he was the last two seasons. He's progressively getting worse. I have no idea why this is happening but he is missing open receivers far more than he ever has. He's just predetermining where he's going with the ball before the snap. 

Honestly, I think he doesn't trust his offensive line to block for him. As such, he's locking on and regressing. I feel like it's a confidence thing.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

He looks the same today. You're basing you're conclusion on one game.

Just now, turtle28 said:

So, it was Norman who blew the coverage. He freelanced. He was supposed to have the deep 3rd to that side but followed the other TE to the middle.

Then who was supposed to have the other TE that Norman followed? Because he cannot cover two guys.

Archived