GDT - Week 2: Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Like is PRYOR EVER GONNA GET THE BALL!! Like why bring him in man 

Patience. They're throwing quick game stuff and running the ball to set up something deeper later, which they should have done last week and if they had this game plan last week, they would have won.

Just now, turtle28 said:

It's simple, he doesn't have timing down with these receivers yet but it's clearly better than most of last week because of better play calling.

Come on dude. I understand that's a part of his issue but he is throwing the ball poorly as well. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

It's simple, he doesn't have timing down with these receivers yet but it's clearly better than most of last week because of better play calling.

IF We are at the 30 again I'd be surprised if we don't do a quick PA screen pass or a PA in general .

today tho run the ball and the clock out . Dammit man still can't believe we didn't get that fumble we would of had a FG or td.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Come on dude. I understand that's a part of his issue but he is throwing the ball poorly as well. 

I agree that 3rd and goal apperntly Crowder was open but threw to Thompson .

The D been good overall thankfully .. other than the screen play and the miscommunication in coverage we had 2 sacks 2 FF and ten points at the half . Last year skins woulda given up 20 alreDy 

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Hate to say it we needa throw a bit more often confuse the D and get Kirk into his old self ... cus eventually Rams stop the run than what? 

Let's see if they stop the run game first before we abandon it.

Archived