GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

Wish they had flexed this out, can't we just quietly see out the season on Sunday afternoons instead of on prime time? Just leave us to mourn in peace.

Would be pretty shocked if they won either of these last two games now. Playing two really good teams who need the win, while the only thing we need is for March to roll around.

Chiefs 28 - 16.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Wish they had flexed this out, can't we just quietly see out the season on Sunday afternoons instead of on prime time? Just leave us to mourn in peace.

Would be pretty shocked if they won either of these last two games now. Playing two really good teams who need the win, while the only thing we need is for March to roll around.

Chiefs 28 - 16.

Chiefs defense has quietly been playing better and better as the season has progressed. i think 28-16 with a TD in garbage time sounds about right.

20 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

The Bears had a 3 game win streak going prior to week 15.

If the Bears lose out, is there a chance that realcompetition will be brought in against Trubisky?

I doubt real competition will be brought in.

My guess is they will do everything to improve the OL TE and overall offense and ride or die with Trubisky for next year and if it doesn't go as planned then they will restart in 2021 with a possible new GM, coaching staff and QB.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 2:20 AM, SteelKing728 said:

The Bears had a 3 game win streak going prior to week 15.

If the Bears lose out, is there a chance that realcompetition will be brought in against Trubisky?

I'd be fine with real competition being brought in but the only chance I see it being worthwhile is a rookie, preferably one in the second. Talented veteran quarterbacks make too much  for how many spots we need to fill next year,  and I'd hate to waste  draft resource to trade for someone like Foles to potentially ride the bench and get paid much more than the starter. But I personally think Nagy and Pace have tied themselves to Trubisky so they will try to boost all the talent around him and hopefully improve that horrid oline and te grouping.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Run the ball

Throw less than 40 passes

We have a chance.

Everyone says just run the ball.

If you were OC and every run you called was stuffed or a loss what are you going to do?  Keep calling runs?

We can't run the ball.  At least not in a single back set.

22 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Everyone says just run the ball.

If you were OC and every run you called was stuffed or a loss what are you going to do?  Keep calling runs?

We can't run the ball.  At least not in a single back set.

Agreed. We need balance but also productivity. If we don't establish a decent run game (3.5 YPC) then I don't see how we win this game. 

• Like 1