GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

No, the Chiefs play in Missouri

I'm right. You really think he would make the same or more in Kansas City? 

How is that low percentage? Robinson is great at contested balls. The QB underthrew it. He also kept it on a keeper the play before for no reason

Yes, I thin he will make a lot more in KC then he would have here but that has nothing to do with my original post...

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

How? Because Collinsworth just said it himself. That may has about a 25% chance of  being successful based on historic data.

25% chance on 4th down. I don't like those odds. Do you?

I really don't like any odds with this quarterback. But what else would you like? Many teams throw it up to their best pass catcher in those spots. Gronkowski, Jeffery, Kelce, etc. List goes on. Make a better throw

Just now, beardown3231 said:

I really don't like any odds with this quarterback. But what else would you like? Many teams throw it up to their best pass catcher in those spots. Gronkowski, Jeffery, Kelce, etc. List goes on. Make a better throw

Agreed the throw was not the best but why even call that play then if you don't have faith in your QB to make it. Is Nagy dumb or what?

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Yes, I thin he will make a lot more in KC then he would have here but that has nothing to do with my original post...

It does. These guys are driven by money, no matter how many times they say how much they love the fans and the city and the whatever else. 

How do you figure? Chicago is the 3rd or 4th biggest market in the country. 

Just now, topwop1 said:

Agreed the throw was not the best but why even call that play then if you don't have faith in your QB to make it. Is Nagy dumb or what?

He gave him the option to hand it off on the play before and he kept it.

If he can't trust him to make a good throw in the endzone and can't trust him to make the right call on an RPO, what the hell are they doing even playing the loser?

5 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Regardless of whether he's here or in Kansas City he would set the record-breaking deal in my opinion. A franchise that has been starved of a true franchise QB isn't getting cheap with him. His stats wouldn't be the same but he's paid probably would still be the same, plus all the businesses that would want to market him in Chicago alone.

Edited by Sugashane

Just now, Sugashane said:

Regardless of whether he's here or in Kansas City he would set the record-breaking deal in my opinion. A franchise has been starved of a true franchise QB isn't getting cheap with him. His stats wouldn't be the same but he's paid probably would still be the same, plus all the businesses that would want to market him in Chicago alone.

Ever driven near O'Hare? I **** you not Urlacher is still on every other billboard xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

It does. These guys are driven by money, no matter how many times they say how much they love the fans and the city and the whatever else. 

How do you figure? Chicago is the 3rd or 4th biggest market in the country. 

I dont think he would be the same QB had he been drafted by the Bears....Regardless, don't be a ****** on a nationally televised game...

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

I dont think he would be the same QB had he been drafted by the Bears....Regardless, don't be a ****** on a nationally televised game...

Agreed. Bears would have found a way to screw him or Watson up into an average NFL QB.