Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I bet you loved it when Jordan did it. No one hated it when MJD wore #32 for all the teams that passed on him.

So what?

I dont disagree with that at all but I'm just stating how I felt about what Mahomes did...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

With!

Thats not Urlacher. He disappeared when the hair came in, like Alex Trebak when he lost the moustache. 

 

Doppelgangers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dafreak said:

I dont disagree with that at all but I'm just stating how I felt about what Mahomes did...

I guarantee if Green Bay had passed on him for Trubisky and this was Chiefs vs Packers, you'd be loving it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Agreed. Bears would have found a way to screw him or Watson up into an average NFL QB.

 

I don’t think so what he can do nobody can teach. He would of prob thrown more picks though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I guarantee if Green Bay had passed on him for Trubisky and this was Chiefs vs Packers, you'd be loving it

Agree but I still think it was a **** move...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I don’t think so what he can do nobody can teach. He would of prob thrown more picks though.

He sure as hell could have hit those open 30 yard lobs that Tru consistently wiffs on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bears worst loss of the year hands down. Way to go Nagy on prepping your team from not looking like a complete embarrassment on national TV and in front of your former team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tru had his shot and he’s just not good enough. The stats are telling a story for us. Let’s just move on unless we want to be 8 and 8 next year. Best case scenario we get blown out in the playoffs next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, topwop1 said:

Bears worst loss of the year hands down. Way to go Nagy on prepping your team from not looking like a complete embarrassment on national TV and in front of your former team.

This game and the Saints games were the worst losses this season, at least it was against playoff teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

This game and the Saints games were the worst losses this season, at least it was against playoff teams.

The worst losses were Oakland and LAC. Two below average teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Bears will fall to 1-5 when giving up more than 20 points

Stupid

This is the 10th time we have scored under 21 points this year. Embarassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×