GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd say 60% QB, 25% OL, 15% HC

Why do you say that? 

Keep in mind that Fox had Glennon/Trubisky in 2017 and Barkley/Hoyer in 2016 playing QB with also way worse WRs than Nagy has now and arguably just as bad of an O-line.

19 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Why do you say that? 

Keep in mind that Fox had Glennon/Trubisky in 2017 and Barkley/Hoyer in 2016 playing QB with also way worse WRs than Nagy has now and arguably just as bad of an O-line.

They had by far a better rushing attack.

45 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Why do you say that? 

Because on plays there's always a guy open but the dope keeps making decisions like this one

Exhibits 836272, 836273 and 836274

Edited by beardown3231

6 hours ago, malagabears said:
Anybody else about tired of Nagy's poor weak excuses?

1. We gotta get better.
2. We has a great week but it didn't translate onto the field?

Dude STFU already. 

How is "we gotta get better" an excuse? It's a statement

What do you want him to say? "Our week of practice was horse****?"

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 5:20 PM, Heinz D. said:

Just being silly. He's like, the polar opposite of  Rage Against the Machine. And pretty terrible. I was making a joke. 

I only listen to quality music so had no idea what you were getting at. Lol i thought you were refuring to Marshall Matters.

Over my head. Haha

On 12/24/2019 at 6:56 PM, ColGerBear said:

He just sounds like Trestman.

Nagy lost me when his Offense 202 didn't work at all, his running plays are just horrible and he told us earlier this season "I don't know why the offense does not work"

He lost you because he's lost himself. The best thing I can say that Nagy brings to this team is his rah rah personality and post game speeches after a W.

His offense is terrible along with his in game decision making.

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

He lost you because he's lost himself. The best thing I can say that Nagy brings to this team is his rah rah personality and post game speeches after a W.

His offense is exact same as 2 other teams and has many of exact same plays as 28-30. 

It's the execution that is failing not the plays.  

You can blame him for that if you want.  

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Quarterback throws short of the line to gain often & quarterback doesn't see open receivers on many plays = terrible offense

In a way you're right. If Nagy can't teach Trubisky to throw the ball enough yards and to open receivers, Bears need to find a play caller that designs EVERY receiver open on EVERY play & who will never call a play that results in a 3rd down

OL sucks. QB sucks. Cohen regressed. Montgomery is okay. Miller took 12 weeks to perform. TE's blow. This isn't Nagy's fault, it's that a**clown Pace's fault

Edited by beardown3231