Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

13 minutes ago, G08 said:

I used to think like this. Not this season. 

Why? You want Green Bay to be the 2?

15 minutes ago, G08 said:

Yep. Kelce is a nightmare on most everyone though 

My next sentence said that...

24 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Why? You want Green Bay to be the 2?

My next sentence said that...

Nothing to do with Green Bay. 

This is a young team with a young head coach. This franchise has been mired in pure crap for so long that our city/fan base doesn't comprehend winning. 

In the past 27 seasons we have had back to back winning seasons once. 

Once. 

This is the first time in my fanhood that I'm rooting on a winning season over a better draft pick. I will admit that not having a first round pick plus wanting to "screw Oakland over" via the Mack deal makes it easier. 

18 minutes ago, G08 said:

This is a young team with a young head coach. This franchise has been mired in pure crap for so long that our city/fan base doesn't comprehend winning. 

Once. 

This is the first time in my fanhood that I'm rooting on a winning season over a better draft pick. I will admit that not having a first round pick plus wanting to "screw Oakland over" via the Mack deal makes it easier. 

I get that. I've actually always been your way, unless it meant a top 5 pick or something... but now all of these guys (for the most part) got a taste of the playoffs last year. It's not like they can benefit mentally or something from winning these games unless you believe in momentum that carries over 9 months, which I don't.

They can win today, sure. Be my guest. I just want Minnesota to win next week *if* the Vikings beat the Packers tomorrow.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:35 PM, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Huh?

Just being silly. He's like, the polar opposite of  Rage Against the Machine. And pretty terrible. I was making a joke. 

54 minutes ago, G08 said:

Once. 

If Mitch plays well, that's key, and all the better. 

I wonder if that numbskull Cowboys fan that was in the Bears/Cowboys GDT defending Prescott nonstop CUZ OF NFL AND PFF STATISTICS is doing okay tonight

Hello Everyone,

Do you want Mitch to continue to play good or do you want him to fail so that makes Bears choice at QB easier. 

13 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Hello Everyone,

Do you want Mitch to continue to play good or do you want him to fail so that makes Bears choice at QB easier. 

He didn't play well last week, but we should all be cheering for him to play well tonight and next week. Going down the path of mid round pick or crappy UFA vet isn't the route that typically proves successful.

Rather have Mitch play well. We need to use him like Goff and Jimmy G. PA passing and running.

9 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

He didn't play well last week, but we should all be cheering for him to play well tonight and next week. Going down the path of mid round pick or crappy UFA vet isn't the route that typically proves successful.

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

So now he’s running it non stop?

It's about as good as our run game has been all year. Lol 

Edit - then Miller brings it back to normal. 

Edited by Sugashane