GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

24 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Why? You want Green Bay to be the 2?

My next sentence said that...

Nothing to do with Green Bay. 

This is a young team with a young head coach. This franchise has been mired in pure crap for so long that our city/fan base doesn't comprehend winning. 

In the past 27 seasons we have had back to back winning seasons once. 

Once. 

This is the first time in my fanhood that I'm rooting on a winning season over a better draft pick. I will admit that not having a first round pick plus wanting to "screw Oakland over" via the Mack deal makes it easier. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, G08 said:

This is a young team with a young head coach. This franchise has been mired in pure crap for so long that our city/fan base doesn't comprehend winning. 

Once. 

This is the first time in my fanhood that I'm rooting on a winning season over a better draft pick. I will admit that not having a first round pick plus wanting to "screw Oakland over" via the Mack deal makes it easier. 

I get that. I've actually always been your way, unless it meant a top 5 pick or something... but now all of these guys (for the most part) got a taste of the playoffs last year. It's not like they can benefit mentally or something from winning these games unless you believe in momentum that carries over 9 months, which I don't.

They can win today, sure. Be my guest. I just want Minnesota to win next week *if* the Vikings beat the Packers tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, G08 said:

Once. 

If Mitch plays well, that's key, and all the better. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Hello Everyone,

Do you want Mitch to continue to play good or do you want him to fail so that makes Bears choice at QB easier. 

He didn't play well last week, but we should all be cheering for him to play well tonight and next week. Going down the path of mid round pick or crappy UFA vet isn't the route that typically proves successful.