GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Oh stop! The respect you should have lost if for your GM. He's a highly competitive guy and wants to rub it in your noses. He knew he was a better QB than Trubisky going through the process with him. 

With all due respect I know there's literally nothing to do in Wisconsin besides eat beef sticks and finger your brother, but do you really have to come in here every week? Your team is on the verge of having homefield on wildcard weekend. Enjoy that. Go away

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Oh stop! The respect you should have lost if for your GM. He's a highly competitive guy and wants to rub it in your noses. He knew he was a better QB than Trubisky going through the process with him. 

Exactly. He has a right to be pissed he was passed over. 

Don't want them to gloat then stop him.

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

With all due respect I know there's literally nothing to do in Wisconsin besides eat beef sticks and finger your brother, but do you really have to come in here every week? Your team is on the verge of having homefield on wildcard weekend. Enjoy that. Go away

I think I've posted in 2 or 3 weeks, but I know you're sensitive because you were probably one of the fans that put money on Trubisky to win the MVP. The draft will be here b4 you know it. Suck it up buttercup! 

PS: don't live in Wisconsin. Haven't lived there in decades. It is still nicer than the murder capital of the world though. 

Edited by Golfman

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I think I've posted in 2 or 3 weeks, but I know you're sensitive because you were probably one of the fans that put money on Trubisky to win the MVP. The draft will be here b4 you know it. Suck it up buttercup! 

PS: don't live in Wisconsin. Haven't lived there in decades. It is still nicer than the murder capital of the world though. 

Wisconsin is so boring. What are you talking about. Go away. 

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Who the christ bets money on individuals to win the MVP? You're an idiot

Wisconsin is not nice. You're still an idiot

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Do you really think he is pissed though? Cause I don't. I think it's a bull**** show in primetime. 

At the disrespect he could view it as? Hell yes. He had numerous teams say they were better off taking someone else, and one team traded away the pick he was selected with. Of course hes pissed at teams. That doesn't mean he isn't in a better situation in KC, but what high level pro would ever say they were happy to be passed over by numerous teams? 

In all fairness with the defense that we have we probably were super bowl-bound if he was here. Could have one at all. So yes.