Week 16: Texans (9-5) @ Bucs (7-7) - 1pm Saturday

bucsfan333

Still think the offense will be productive as long as Watson and Perriman stay upright.ย  If either go down, then they re screwed.ย  At least,, they have the week to prepare.ย  ย Need Smith back at LT, so hopefully he can go.

Houston tries to stay balanced on offense.ย  The D needs to stop Hyde.ย  I expect Davis to shadow Hopkins.ย  2 really physical guys going at it.

ย 

Bucs have to contain Watson.ย  If the pass rushers/blitzers continue to whiff on the sacks and let guys get outside the pocket like they have been doing Theyย will lose.ย  I have seen it so many times where a guy has a free rush/open lane to hit the QB and the QB will make a small move or sidestep the rusher get out the pocket and either run or throw for a big gain.

ย 

Also, we will have to run a lot of tricks/disguises with the defense.ย  The pats D was demolished every time they were running cover 0 or heavy blitzes.ย  ย Watson is a smart QB and can read coverages well and knows what play to call to counter the look at the line of scrimmage.

• Like 2

If we beat the Texans, who are fighting for a home playoff game, with WR1 WR2 and WR4 all out and the level of injuries we have throughout the team then man... We better bring this into 2020.

Devin White should play close to the LOS all game and spy Watson imo.ย 

OJ Howard should line up as the muscle in slot with Godwin out and get a lot of mid level work. Big opportunity for him.

Rojo has to do something. Maybe more of the screen game like we saw earlier in the season.

44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

ย 

I m jumping on the Spencer Schnell penny stock right now.ย  He s the closest thing Jameis has had to Hump this season.ย  I think he secures a spot on the 90 man roster heading into the off-season.ย  Not bad for a guy who wasn t in the league until the last 2 weeks of the regular season.ย ย 

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I m jumping on the Spencer Schnell penny stock right now.ย  He s the closest thing Jameis has had to Hump this season.ย  I think he secures a spot on the 90 man roster heading into the off-season.ย  Not bad for a guy who wasn t in the league until the last 2 weeks of the regular season.ย ย 

He was great in the preseason. He was just buried behind so much depth... and BoNo.

• Like 1