Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Week 16: Texans (9-5) @ Bucs (7-7) - 1pm Saturday

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

For as physically gifted Howard is, he has very little body control and is quite stiff trying to adjust to the ball

Yep he is a perfect example of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.  

Just now, xlfrosti said:

I just don't know what to do with Winston ............. This season is so dang up and down it's to much xD

I'm sure any confidence polls and "What do we do with Jameis?" polls look a lot different after this game than they did at noon. 😂

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We were probably getting bad offers.

His upside is worth more than the fifth round picks we were likely offered.

I agree but I have a feeling Pats offered something more...   I mean they gave up a 2nd for Sanu

Just now, sryan66611 said:

I agree but I have a feeling Pats offered something more...   I mean they gave up a 2nd for Sanu

Maybe a third or fourth?

Same idea behind keeping Perriman over a fourth round comp pick. 

At least Perriman panned out.

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

I just don t know how to fix because his hands are so inconsistent.  I have never seen a pass bounce off a guy s forearm 30 yds down the field.

Dean and Davis though look like keepers. SMB is a work in progress but defensively we are much better. Less Stewart and Hargreaves and we are playing decent ball. Edwards needs to improve but he has flashed too

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Dean and Davis though look like keepers. SMB is a work in progress but defensively we are much better. Less Stewart and Hargreaves and we are playing decent ball. Edwards needs to improve but he has flashed too

Whitehead was also improving before IR.

Secondary has a chance to be a strength next year.

Jameis 4 INT and Vernon didn’t do a thing. Dude is awful. Cutting him and keeping Perriman was good on the front office.

18 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Jameis 4 INT and Vernon didn’t do a thing. Dude is awful. Cutting him and keeping Perriman was good on the front office.

Hyman missed his block on him on the 3rd down play before the Brate drop.  The subtle things add up as much as the big plays we remember. 

The blocked FG came back to bite them also.  The defense played well  enough to win, which is growth considering how the team had leads in the 4th against the Giants and Titans.  They were over matched against the Hawks

I would love to see after next week’s game, Bruce or another coach in the post match press conference just come out and be blunt about the standard of officiating. Just let it all out. Someone needs to for them to make changes. A ‘sorry’ letter from the league just isn’t acceptable.

6 hours ago, indifference said:

SMB is already pretty dang good

15 minutes ago, TB Doug22 said:

I would love to see after next week’s game, Bruce or another coach in the post match press conference just come out and be blunt about the standard of officiating. Just let it all out. Someone needs to for them to make changes. A ‘sorry’ letter from the league just isn’t acceptable.

BA went after the officiating a few weeks ago. He's brought it up a few times since then but it's been more, "I can't say much" type stuff.

But he's letting his frustrations be known.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Gross

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

This year has been so horrible on the Refs it's unreal... I don't get it. We have lost 3 games this year because of refs mainly (Yes you can't blame just the refs and Winston and the defense do play a factor as well) but it doesn't help that the refs have been bad. At least it isn't just us, it's almost every team as well. (Besides Pats xD (JK Pats fans don't get mad)) They have to fix this so called "Challenge PI" and fix these Refs.......