Week 16 GDT - Rams @ 49ers

Forge

48 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Defense is running on fumes. Hopefully they keep the Rams to under 20, which hasn't happened the last three games against other opponents. 

The early bye has been killing us recently. The short week this week isn't helping our cause either. 

We do get one extra day for Seattle, but we have to travel, so thats not great 

It's going to rain on Saturday. It's going to get worse as the night goes on. Sunday is supposed to be worse. Cloudy Saturday morning with spotted showers as the day goes on 

I think that helps us because the Rams are a passing team 

Doesn't help our offense though lol 

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Wasn't there concerns with Goff performing with a wet football? We already know Jimmy in two games this year wasn't so great. 

I think most the talk is that he sucks when its cold. But the two can go hand in hand. strangely enough his highschool (Marin Catholic) is located in Kentfield which is among the rainiest climates in all of California. 

9 hours ago, N4L said:

It's going to rain on Saturday. It's going to get worse as the night goes on. Sunday is supposed to be worse. Cloudy Saturday morning with spotted showers as the day goes on 

I think that helps us because the Rams are a passing team 

Doesn't help our offense though lol 

But the game is on Saturday! So, no need to worry about Sunday. B|

30 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Fine. I prefer to control my own destiny rather than leave things to stats and I hope the same applies to our 9ers!

They do control their own destiny. If they win out they win the division and get a first round bye. That is literally all they can control. Even if they lose this week they still control their own destiny in regards to winning the division. 

Edited by clarkfn2284
  • Like 2

I remember that Taylor had surprising strength, so I'm open to the possibility of him filling in well for DJJ. Hope he delivers. 

If this Rams game really doesn't matter, as far as seeding, I hope they do rest some of these guys. Especially a ribs-injury guy like Tartt.