Week 16 GDT - Rams @ 49ers

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Harris made a pretty big play right after dropping the INT.

Man, this team is definitely battle tested. But still need to get the first round bye.

Witherspoon needs to pick it up and get back to the way he was playing the way he did before the injury. Harris I'm not too worried about since Tartt will come back soon enough. 

For sure. I gave him credit for that. He wasn't awful all game either

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Vikings would actually benefit if the 49ers lose against Seattle since they'd move up to the 5th seed I think. 49ers are playing for 1st or 6th seed next week :)

Vikings would have to win out for the fifth seed (or if GB also lost to DET in Week 17 then MIN would technically win the North and GB would be the 6th seed)

• Like 1

Grateful for the win but that was just a complete **** show by both the offense and the defense. We totally deserved to lose that game. Rams clearly outplayed us. I know we're injured but we can't go into the playoffs playing our worst ball of the year. Was not impressed with our performance. A win is a win but that's TWO weeks in a row, AT HOME we've been outplayed. Have we've peaked??? I pray we haven't. This team is playing like it definitely needs a bye. I was certain we could win it all w/o it but now....we're looking extremely vunerable. 

Edited by 757-NINER

Just now, 757-NINER said:

Grateful for the win but that was just a complete **** show by both the offense and the defense. We totally deserved to lose that game. Rams clearly outplayed us. I know we're injured but we can't go into the playoffs playing our worst ball of the year. Was not impressed with our performance. A win is a win but that's TWO weeks in a row, AT HOME we've been outplayed. Have we've peaked??? I pray we haven't. This team is playing like it definitely needs a bye. I was certain would could win it all w/o it but now....we're looking extremely vunerable. 

Lets be honest we have key injuries, fatigue and Saleh being exposed its all falling off. But I pray we beat Seattle and get 1st round bye

10 hours ago, struby3 said:

Vikings would have to win out for the fifth seed (or if GB also lost to DET in Week 17 then MIN would technically win the North and GB would be the 6th seed)

Even if Vikings win out, I believe we would get down to the strength of victory tiebreaker which we would have. 

Edit: 

This was inaccurate. I didn't calculate the inferred win over the Packers for the Vikings which would give them the advantage. If the Vikings win out, the Packers beat the Lions in Week 17, and we lose to the Seahawks, we're the 6th seed.