Joe Burrow... Best QB Prospect since _______

brownie man

I’m going to say Andrew Luck

and honestly it’s close it’s really close

Burrow is exactly what you would draw up as an NFL QB. He has every trait you could ask for as well as the production and size. 

he’s proven everything in the top conference 

I think he’s better than Goff Wentz Baker Darnold Jameis Watson and Mahomes at the time at least. 

1 minute ago, VanS said:

Its makes me laugh every year when people fall for guys who put up huge stats in college and think its equivalent to talent.

Joe Burrow is more like another Andy Dalton than anything else. 

Your posts have literally been the biggest source of comedy on the boards since you started gracing us with your takes. Stop. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, VanS said:

Its makes me laugh every year when people fall for guys who put up huge stats in college and think its equivalent to talent. 

Agreed. Stats are irrelevant. Teams would be much better off with guys like Josh Dobbs that are mediocre in college. A better gauge of real talent than touchdown passes is how many in completions or interceptions can you throw.

• Like 10

Purely Pre Draft/Prospect

Past Five Years

1) Carson Wentz

2) Joe Burrow

3) Tua

4) Sam Darnold

5) Kyler Murray

6) Jameis Winston

Hated Goff/Mariota. Although Goff has proved me wrong to some extent, props to him. 

Also was pretty meh on Baker but he proved me wrong his rookie year. But then looked bad this year... I still think Darnold will be the best or 2nd best (Lamar) QB of that class but Baker may end up better than I thought. 

Edit: I also whiffed on Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson. I mean I didn’t hate either of them (won’t find any negative posts during draft process) they just kind of baffled me, very unique QBs that are hard to evaluate. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Your posts have literally been the biggest source of comedy on the boards since you started gracing us with your takes. Stop. 

Weren't you laughing when I argued before the 2018 Draft that Lamar Jackson should go #1 overall?  

Are you still laughing now?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, VanS said:

Weren't you laughing when I argued before the 2018 Draft that Lamar Jackson should go #1 overall?  

Are you still laughing now?

this has been said repeatedly. You make a lot of silly predictions. Silly is not a flattering word in this context. Lobbing crap at a wall and having one stick and then repeatedly pointing to that just makes it worse, not better. 

• Like 5