GDT 12/22/19 Week 16: 12-2 Baltimore Ravens @ 6-8 Cleveland Browns

RavensTillIDie

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

God, can you imagine if Oklahoma had Lamar instead of Baker? They would've ripped multiple CFB championships 100%, with a real winner leading them. You know Andrews, Brown Jr., and Hollywood are thanking everything that they didn't end up with Mayfield in the pros. He's just not built for it.Ā 

I think last season Andrews wasĀ a little jelly. But this season, itā€™s clear that heā€™s very happy he ended up with Lamar. If he was more durable, Andrews likely finishes this season with 1000 receiving yards.

16 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It wouldn't surpise if they dont actually like playing with each other, i doubt obj likes being putahone by landry, and to a lesser extent vice versa.Ā 

I love all my close friends i dont know if i want to sepnd 60 hours a week with them and compete with and against them 16+ tinee a year.Ā 

I could be wrong.

Perhaps. I mean I havenā€™t heard anything like that, but perhaps. I know Landryā€™s foundation has probably done a lot for the Cleveland community for him to be recognized as a Walter Payton award nominee. So perhaps he might be less likely to leave. Especially with Baker being most in sync with him. But I suppose weā€™ll see how that situation develops once the Browns find their next head coach.

Will be interesting to see if Lamar gets the AFC player of the week or if that will instead go to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Heā€™s the only other player I can see it going to, though if Lamar gets it, he sets the record... he shouldā€™ve already had the record as Josh Allen should not have gotten it over him... Lamar day out the 4th quarter and still had similar numbers. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

• Like 1