GDT 12/22/19 Week 16: 12-2 Baltimore Ravens @ 6-8 Cleveland Browns

RavensTillIDie

4 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Hope to see the Ravens exorcise a demon from earlier this season, simultaneously making a statement to themselves that this team has settled an early season stomach ache and sending the Browns to an offseason of question marks. 

If the Ravens showed up flat in the last meeting, I feel like this weekend they will show up frothing at the mouth. 

Welcome to the forum. I do think this will be the most 'UP' they'll have been since maybe the Pats game. 

What's funny is too, that Browns loss really helped us address some issues that would've crept up later in the season. It exposed the rot, and EDC burned it out with aggression. In the end, it was a rare beneficial loss. Even when the Browns win- they lose. Now they're just going to lose straight up, as we get our team a final high before resting the starters Week 17. Should be a fun game. 'The Ravens vs Nick Chubb'. 

This feels like another Marcus Peters' Pick 6 game. And Judon/Bowser could run up the pressure totals if Mayfield does his best Mariota impression in the pocket. On offense it would be great to see Marquise continue to build momentum as we head towards the Postseason, and Schobert will be a nice late season test for our guys as one of the few LBs with plus coverage ability in the league. 

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

It appears we finally get the A team of Nantz and Romo this week, too.

Finally. We've braved the hellscape long enough. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Welcome to the forum. I do think this will be the most 'UP' they'll have been since maybe the Pats game. 

What's funny is too, that Browns loss really helped us address some issues that would've crept up later in the season. It exposed the rot, and EDC burned it out with aggression. In the end, it was a rare beneficial loss. Even when the Browns win- they lose. Now they're just going to lose straight up, as we get our team a final high before resting the starters Week 17. Should be a fun game. 'The Ravens vs Nick Chubb'. 

This feels like another Marcus Peters' Pick 6 game. And Judon/Bowser could run up the pressure totals if Mayfield does his best Mariota impression in the pocket. On offense it would be great to see Marquise continue to build momentum as we head towards the Postseason, and Schobert will be a nice late season test for our guys as one of the few LBs with plus coverage ability in the league. 

Finally. We've braved the hellscape long enough. 

Thanks for the Welcome! Canadian Ravens fan on the west coast in BC. Started liking the Ravens as a kid because of the star defense (and Ray Lewis on the cover of Madden). First game I ever watched live was Troy Smith getting smacked by the Seahawks in ‘07. So far this is the most fun I’ve had watching the Ravens in the regular season, I feel like this team is just getting better every week. 

Cheers

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Thanks for the Welcome! Canadian Ravens fan on the west coast in BC. Started liking the Ravens as a kid because of the star defense (and Ray Lewis on the cover of Madden). First game I ever watched live was Troy Smith getting smacked by the Seahawks in ‘07. So far this is the most fun I’ve had watching the Ravens in the regular season, I feel like this team is just getting better every week. 

Cheers

If I ever get my mock draft up your country will be represented... if I ever get around to it. Perhaps I’ll wait until after we clinch the HFA throughout.

On 2019-12-17 at 4:25 PM, drd23 said:

Someone is going to get banned this week, aren't they?

Please try to stick within the forum rules, and for the love of god don't tag mouthy Browns fans in this thread just to call them out for something they said elsewhere.  There's a reason why those quotes in the OP come from locked threads after all 

🙄😏