Best RB duo THIS season?

Cheesehawk

Best RB duo THIS season?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB duo is the best this season?

• Nick Chubb/Kareem Hunt
    • Alvin Kamara/Latavius Murray
    • Dalvin Cook/Alex Mattison
    • Aaron Jones/Jamaal Williams
    • Josh Jacobs/Jalen Richard
    • Ezekiel Elliot/Tony Pollard
    • Jordan Howard/Miles Sanders
    • Melvin Gordon/Austin Ekeler
    • Tevin Coleman/Matt Breida
    • Matt Breida/Raheem Mostert
    • Raheem Mostert/Tevin Coleman

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

It's really just insulting that Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram aren't an option. Easily the best RB duo in football.

Ingram leaves New Orleans because he gets overshadowed by Kamara. Lands in Baltimore, where is he overshadowed by Lamar Jackson.

feelsbadman.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

It's really just insulting that Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram aren't an option. Easily the best RB duo in football.

For the purpose of this comparison, I was really just looking at the RB corp specifically. Lamar and Ingram would easily win this without much of a fight if they were listed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, braylon said:

True. But since he decided to include Hunt in the discussion I think it's fair to look at the games that he has played. Again, there is some room for interpretation here with the question.. but I don't think the question is "Which team has the best basic stats listed?" It's "which RB duo is the best?" Simply put, which RB combination is the best at football.

I took it as which RB duos had the best season. 

On 12/20/2019 at 1:03 AM, Bearerofnews said:

Not even close. They litterally dont even lead the pact in a single combined category, not even 1. They shouldnt even be top 3, let alone number 1... let alone "not a little bit close".

Leading the league in rushing, doesnt = best RB.

Well that would be because Hunt didnt play the first 8 games of the season, so their combined totals are extremely skewed compared to other duos who have played together since week 1.

Also anybody who has watched Nick Chubb play football can easily say that he is the best RB in the NFL and I dont think you would get a ton of push back. Its not a asinine comment to say he is the best right now. I dont think there is any RB in the NFL you could definitely say is better than Nick Chubb and get a unanimous agreement.

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 12/22/2019 at 10:18 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Also anybody who has watched Nick Chubb play football can easily say that he is the best RB in the NFL and I dont think you would get a ton of push back. Its not a asinine comment to say he is the best right now. I dont think there is any RB in the NFL you could definitely say is better than Nick Chubb and get a unanimous agreement

Have you seen McCaffrey play? 

He’s clearly been the best this season.

Edited by iknowcool

Also anybody who has watched Nick Chubb play football can easily say that he is the best RB in the NFL and I dont think you would get a ton of push back.

Its not a asinine comment to say he is the best right now.

I dont think there is any RB in the NFL you could definitely say is better than Nick Chubb and get a unanimous agreement.

You progressively cooled on your take, lol. 

”Anyone could say Chubb is the best RB and have an argument”

”It’s not crazy to say Chubb is the best...”

”Well, there’s no one you could definitively say with unanimity is better than Nick Chubb.”

I think CMC and Barkley are the best running backs rights now. 

• Like 1