Week 16 Games

Leader

21 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If I had a dollar for every time somebody on this forum boasted about having watched an awful packer team back in the day, while they pontificate about how badly younger fans will react to the team becoming mediocre, I would have enough money to buy this forum from Webby and make doing so a bannable offense.

"Boasting?" I think you're misconstruing Maz's post entirely. All I see is someone relating his experiences.

• Like 2

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Well that sucked. Now we need the Cards to beat Seattle tomorrow to keep GB's slim chances at the 1 seed still alive

That isn't happening! I think the 49ers will be the #1 seed. 

Almost felt like the Rams should have let the clock run out and played OT. 

Just now, Golfman said:

That isn't happening! I think the 49ers will be the #1 seed. 

Almost felt like the Rams should have let the clock run out and played OT. 

It is very unlikely, yes. Best chance was the Rams taking this one and then the Niners beating Seattle in Week 17. Oh well. GB still controls its own destiny for the 2 seed. Just gotta win

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

It is very unlikely, yes. Best chance was the Rams taking this one and then the Niners beating Seattle in Week 17. Oh well. GB still controls its own destiny for the 2 seed. Just gotta win

Yep! Have to win but in order for us to go any further we need some consistency on offense. Also, need to put teams away when we get a chance. I think the 9ers could be one and done. 

Football Perspective -  49ers have the best record in the NFC and hold the tiebreakers over both the 11-3 Saints and 11-3 Packers, and are in the pole position for the 1 seed.... but if they don’t win in Seattle next week, they’re on the road in the wild card round.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Football Perspective -  49ers have the best record in the NFC and hold the tiebreakers over both the 11-3 Saints and 11-3 Packers, and are in the pole position for the 1 seed.... but if they don’t win in Seattle next week, they’re on the road in the wild card round.

we gotta win Monday to ensure that its not us that has to play SF

• Like 1