Week 16 GDT: Packers @ Minnesota Vikings (MNF)

squire12

9 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Plastic team huh? Lemme tell ya what do any of you think it’s easy being a Vikings fan? Would any of you stick by your team through everything we’ve been through as a fan base? I’m guessing not.. your lucky enough to cheer for a team that has won a Super Bowl. Good for you! And for those that say pick another team, well I was born and raised into this and I am loyal to a fault. This will be my team until I die good or bad. Most of you kids have only known success since you’ve had a hall of fame quarterback for 30 straight years. Have you ever spoken to the older packer fans that endured the 1975-1980s? They are a lot more humble because they remember what it was like to scratch and claw for those wins. I live in the twin cities but spend a lot of time in Wisconsin in fact I plan on retiring there, I love it there let’s not forget we are still neighbors and whether we want to admit it or not we’re a lot more alike than different. Here’s to a good game with no injuries for either side. SKOL 

Feel your pain as I've been through the team sucks scenario in those 70'/80's lean years and a Packer backer longer than the Vikings have been around.  You've had it tougher overall following your team and it's history than Packer fans.  That being said,  a lot of the Packer/Viking "banter" now days comes from both sides who haven't been through those hard times.  Don't take it the Viking digs personally  ..  there are just as many or even more Viking "fans" whacking the Packers in the same fashion.  Don't take the bait.   :D        

10 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Plastic team huh? Lemme tell ya what do any of you think it’s easy being a Vikings fan? Would any of you stick by your team through everything we’ve been through as a fan base? I’m guessing not.. your lucky enough to cheer for a team that has won a Super Bowl. Good for you! And for those that say pick another team, well I was born and raised into this and I am loyal to a fault. This will be my team until I die good or bad. Most of you kids have only known success since you’ve had a hall of fame quarterback for 30 straight years. Have you ever spoken to the older packer fans that endured the 1975-1980s? They are a lot more humble because they remember what it was like to scratch and claw for those wins. I live in the twin cities but spend a lot of time in Wisconsin in fact I plan on retiring there, I love it there let’s not forget we are still neighbors and whether we want to admit it or not we’re a lot more alike than different. Here’s to a good game with no injuries for either side. SKOL 

You should be calling us cheese related obscenities and using the word "Packer" in creative fashions. We're rivals, we aren't supposed to like each other. I'm sure you Minnesotans are fine folk as the rest of us Midwestern-ers, but your football team wears purple, kills birds, has a miserably annoying horn, stole your chant and I don't like them. This isn't Detroit. The season can't end like this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You should be calling us cheese related obscenities and using the word "Packer" in creative fashions. We're rivals, we aren't supposed to like each other. I'm sure you Minnesotans are fine folk as the rest of us Midwestern-ers, but your football team wears purple, kills birds, has a miserably annoying horn, stole your chant and I don't like them. This isn't Detroit. The season can't end like this.

shut up, nobody asked your gouda breathed mouth to weigh in on anything

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You mean Peckers!

Also, I am not 100% against killing birds.  

sadjayhawk1.jpg