Week 16 GDT: Packers @ Minnesota Vikings (MNF)

squire12

I hate everything about this game:  Monday night games suck.  The glass house of death for birds and idiot Viking fans.  The stupid horn.  The idiot announcers - Booger is a moron.  Kirk ‘the Dork’ Cousins.  Anthony Barr.  Every single pundit that thinks GB are frauds and will light em up again on Tuesday morning.  Fock all of them.

We don’t have to win this game to win the division, but a loss means we most likely play these arseholes again in two weeks.  Ugh.  I think I’ll just binge Netflix that night.  Staring at a prolapsed anus for 20 minutes would be more fun than watching this game.

Edited by Sasquatch

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I hate everything about this game:  Monday night games suck.  The glass house of death for birds and idiot Viking fans.  The stupid horn.  The idiot announcers - Booger is a moron.  Kirk ‘the Dork’ Cousins.  Anthony Barr.  Every single pundit that thinks GB are frauds and will light em up again on Tuesday morning.  Fock all of them.

We don’t have to win this game to win the division, but a loss means we most likely play these arseholes again in two weeks.  Ugh.  I think I’ll just binge Netflix that night.

Suck it up buttercup! 

It's game time, suck it up and cheer like hell! We got this! 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You are seriously not going to watch the game? Why are you a fan if you're not watching the most important game of the year? 

1.  I’m joking pal, sheesh.  
2.  It’s not the most important game of the year unless you’re a Viking fan.  Are you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

1.  I’m joking pal, sheesh.  
2.  It’s not the most important game of the year unless you’re a Viking fan.  Are you?

This is for a first round buy, pal! 

Yes, it is the most important game of the year to date! The Vikings wind up the 6 seed either win or lose in all likelihood! 

Edited by Golfman

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

This is for a first round buy, pal! 

Yes, it is the most important game of the year to date! The Vikings wind up the 6 seed either win or lose in all likelihood! 

Now you’ve gone and done it - validating the Vikings fans claim to the importance of this game.  You prolly suck at poker.  You’re not supposed to let the enemy know you care, dude.  

I never really hated the Vikings.  Always liked a lot of their players.  Even kinda wanted Favre to win one with them after we were out in 2009.  Loved Jared Allen, loved Adrian Peterson until his thing with the stick.  Love Harrison Smith.  They’ve just never been good enough for me to hate them.  Same with Da Bears.  Teams I hate include the Seahawks and Patriots.  Also hate the Niners.  

I started watching football in 2003. Since then, the vikings have been 1st or second in the division as many times as the Bears and Lions combined, so they've always been the rival I payed most attention to and felt strongest about. Bears at least I still see as a rival though. Lions are more like a little brother.

as for outside the division, I agree that Patriots and Seahawks are the team I most want to see lose. Cowboys might be next. SF is the hometown team and I'll root for them when they're bad, but I hated them during the Kaepernick years (for football reasons). I hated the eagles for a long time but I have mostly forgiven them by now.

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I never really hated the Vikings.  Always liked a lot of their players.  Even kinda wanted Favre to win one with them after we were out in 2009.  Loved Jared Allen, loved Adrian Peterson until his thing with the stick.  Love Harrison Smith.  They’ve just never been good enough for me to hate them.  Same with Da Bears.  Teams I hate include the Seahawks and Patriots.  Also hate the Niners.  

Unlike

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

41 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3