Lamar Jackson / Joe Burrow what do we do going forward?

brownie man

That is the future of our division. We don’t know what the Steelers will do. 

but Lamar is here and Burrow is a few weeks away from being official. 

What do we focus on to combat the future of the AFC North from a personnel standpoint. Not even coaching I’m not bringing that up. 

but going into the offseason with those totally different skill sets what kind of defense do we build to handle the future of the AFC North. Burrow is going to be throwing the ball all around and Lamar is going to continue his Dual threat success. 

I think we really need to focus on the safety position especially if we let Randall leave.

We need to hurry up and get O line before these two really find their stride because from there I think both will be better then Baker so we gotta shore up defense heavy starting 2021. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Is burrow that good? I thought the de was meant to be amazing better than bosa?

Burrow is the real deal 

hes the best passer I’ve seen in college football in my life honestly. 

he’s got Brady traits he’s the real deal. Chase will go 2 unless Miami gets the pick 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Omg not this again Deshone.

I never said Deshone was a great passer 

I thought he had the talent and athleticism that Hue could mold 

I was wrong about that. 

but nah seriously Burrow is a great prospect he’s totally different from Deshone. He’s got more than upside he’s the guy 

Someone once said " The Player Kizer is two years from now >>> Carson Wentz the 2016 prospect."

Turned out 2 years from then Kizer was out of the league.

That comes from a thread by a famed novelist who once compared Wentz and Kizer as prospects.

Pinpoint Ball Placement Grade: Edge to Kizer.
Processing Speed: Slight edge to Kizer
Pocket Poise: Edge to Kizer. Kizer is unbothered by the rush when it comes to continuing progression reading.
WOW Throws: Strong Edge to Kizer.

It just proves we don't know what we're talking about. Well, that horny NZ guy said " MaHomes at 33 is my pick" so maybe he knows what he is talking about but odds are if you like or dislike a prospect you probably shouldn't carry those feelings with them to the NFL because we are more likely to be wrong about them than right. 

I think Burrow will be mediocre, worse if he winds up in a bad situation and better in a good situation but again, that means nothing. MBTL figured this out years ago, it's fun to discuss but dumb to have a vested interest in anyone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Someone once said " The Player Kizer is two years from now >>> Carson Wentz the 2016 prospect."

Turned out 2 years from then Kizer was out of the league.

That comes from a thread by a famed novelist who once compared Wentz and Kizer as prospects.

Pinpoint Ball Placement Grade: Edge to Kizer.
Processing Speed: Slight edge to Kizer
Pocket Poise: Edge to Kizer. Kizer is unbothered by the rush when it comes to continuing progression reading.
WOW Throws: Strong Edge to Kizer.

It just proves we don't know what we're talking about. Well, that horny NZ guy said " MaHomes at 33 is my pick" so maybe he knows what he is talking about but odds are if you like or dislike a prospect you probably shouldn't carry those feelings with them to the NFL because we are more likely to be wrong about them than right. 

I think Burrow will be mediocre, worse if he winds up in a bad situation and better in a good situation but again, that means nothing. MBTL figured this out years ago, it's fun to discuss but dumb to have a vested interest in anyone.

Nobody knows about any QB. Burrow was not great last year. He only completed 58% of his passes and only threw for 16 TDs. This year he exploded. It is equally reasonable that he turns out to be Trubisky as it does Watson. Nobody knows and its not like he has dominated for 3 years in college. Hes like any other top QB prospect in the fact that he is not a sure thing at all considering he is basically a 1 year wonder.

37 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I expect we ruined Kizer, just as we ruin almost everything.

We are Kryptonite to a footballer. Not many can cope.

Nick Chubb is the hero we need. 

Last year we didnt start him. Stunning

This year we dont use him enough. Probowl, rushing leader in the nfl. 

Next year superbowl 2.2k yards and 40 tds.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I expect we ruined Kizer, just as we ruin almost everything.

We are Kryptonite to a footballer. Not many can cope.

He clearly wasn't ready and was one of those QBs who definitely needed to sit for a year or two. But still, I'm not sure if he would have been successful even then. He had all of the physical tools but he honestly might be the dumbest QB I've ever watched play.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He clearly wasn't ready and was one of those QBs who definitely needed to sit for a year or two. But still, I'm not sure if he would have been successful even then. He had all of the physical tools but he honestly might be the dumbest QB I've ever watched play.

He isn’t a dumb guy though, so you’d have to attribute a lot of the dumb plays to inexperience and an ill fitting scheme.

Kid never had a chance being thrown to the wolves like he was.