::Philadelphia Flyers Thread:: Carter Hart <3

Hockey5djh

20 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm sorry I let you down, but I got duped like Sam C did last night.  I was browsing HF on my phone quick and saw it, it was a BS tweet.  Still praying he gets picked up. 

Sam C was all over the board last night. He was also shooting down a Simmonds to Edmonton rumor mid-game

...its like he's not even watching the games he's writing about :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Sam C was all over the board last night. He was also shooting down a Simmonds to Edmonton rumor mid-game

...its like he's not even watching the games he's writing about :ph34r:

Bob McKenzie went at him hard last night for even mentioning TSN haha, it was awesome.  

58 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm sorry I let you down, but I got duped like Sam C did last night.  I was browsing HF on my phone quick and saw it, it was a BS tweet.  Still praying he gets picked up. 

Side note, for some reason I its hilarious you edited your post because Carchidi was wrong lol.

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Side note, for some reason I its hilarious you edited your post because Carchidi was wrong lol.

It actually wasn't Sam C, just some random post on HF.  I posted and thought maybe I should actually check if its legit.  Found nothing on twitter and edited like three minutes later haha you caught me.  

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea, It was such a terrible photoshop. Maybe one of these days Philly will get some respectable beat writers.

Isaac has gotten a little better but those articles that Sam C posts are just ridiculously terrible.  That and half his twitter reports are wrong or like an hour late, he's completely useless.

Charlie O'Connor is legit and posts some really great things on The Athletic.  He seems to have the same access as those other clowns so he's reporting info and rumors as well.  He's definitely the one to follow.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:20 AM, flyers0909 said:

I know it's one game but if we can roll with a Hart/Stolie tandem next year that will do so much for this team.  A young tandem for pennies and all our cap room means we can easily make a move for Panarin/Stone/EK if they hit FA. 

I wouldn't mind it tbh. That said we already have enough room for one of the big guys.

I was actually talking about a Panarin/Simmonds swap with my buddies the other day, it makes a decent amount of sense on our side, not sure what else columbus would want though

On 2/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, Hockey5djh said:

I wouldn't mind it tbh. That said we already have enough room for one of the big guys.

I was actually talking about a Panarin/Simmonds swap with my buddies the other day, it makes a decent amount of sense on our side, not sure what else columbus would want though

Not sure I would give up much for a pending FA. Just try to sign himin the offseason and move SImmons for some more youth.

Hart has been fantastic.