::Philadelphia Flyers Thread:: Carter Hart <3

Hockey5djh

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also #freeSanheim

In my mind, Sanheim is actually one of the few young guys that deserves to be benched and likely needs more time in the minors. The game just looks too fast for him. Now, that is not to say guys like Manning and MacDonald deserve the minutes over him, but he's a case of someone that they probably pulled the trigger on too quickly to call him up.

11 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

In my mind, Sanheim is actually one of the few young guys that deserves to be benched and likely needs more time in the minors. The game just looks too fast for him. Now, that is not to say guys like Manning and MacDonald deserve the minutes over him, but he's a case of someone that they probably pulled the trigger on too quickly to call him up.

Eh Sanheim was always billed as an offensive forward and he put up solid points with the Phantoms, I'm not sure how much more AHL time would help him. Personally I thought he was looking more comfortable and starting to improve just as he was put back in the press box.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

The new all star format is really taking spots away from guys like Vorkacek, Coturier, and Ghost

They should throw it way, way back and instead of picking teams by division they should pick sticks at center ice. That said it will never happen because they couldn't market and sell all star jerseys....

On 1/14/2018 at 8:50 PM, flyers0909 said:

Crosby should be subbed out for Couts/Voracek (would never happen) or Letang for Ghost.  

Even Crosby said he shouldn't be an all star and I agree. Kessel should have been the representative from the Pens. No clue how Letang made it. Unless they were picking an all star team of players with the most turnovers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mrazek deal BTW. Conditional 2018 4th and Conditional 2019 3rd.

2018 Conditions: 4th becomes a 3rd if he gets at least 5 regular season wins. If we advance to the conference finals and Mrazek gets at least 6 post season wins it becomes a second.

2019 Condition: Detroit gets the pick if he resigns with the Flyers.

Overall, a little more expensive than if we traded for him last week but its a reasonable rental deal.

17 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Finally, Lindblom is here!

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I think I'm more excited for Lindblom than Mrazek TBH

Sucks that Lindblom's call up is at the expense of Simmer. Hopefully he tears it up while simmer is out and they force Hexy's hand to keep him with the big club when Simmer gets back.

• 2 weeks later...