::Philadelphia Flyers Thread:: Carter Hart <3

Hockey5djh

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Him and Gudas were a really good pairing when he was up.  

Agreed. he makes some mistakes but is undeniably skilled and helps us get the puck out of the zone more effectively than anyone we have on those pairings. 

Problem is that for some ungodly reason the FO/Coaches love Manning and MacDonald. In that same breath I find it almost inexcusable that they keep trotting out players like Filp and Lehtera despite their obvious (and tangible) shortcomings. That said I guess we're in a BS "Trust the Process" phase soooooooo.....when we barely hang onto the second wildcard it will be looked at as a success because we missed the playoffs last season.

• 2 weeks later...

Really like the way our top 2 lines are playing.

Giroux-Couturier-Koneckny is just super fun to watch and I'm so happy for Couturier to finally play with skilled offensive players after years of Matt Read being his most accomplished offensive lineage. 70 points in 74 games shows how good he is. TK looks like a future stud as well.

And ever since we called up Lindbloom and put him on the Second line, Patrick has looked so much better. Voracek helps because he's a star, but Patrick and Lindbloom are developing nicely.

1 hour ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Really like the way our top 2 lines are playing.

Giroux-Couturier-Koneckny is just super fun to watch and I'm so happy for Couturier to finally play with skilled offensive players after years of Matt Read being his most accomplished offensive lineage. 70 points in 74 games shows how good he is. TK looks like a future stud as well.

And ever since we called up Lindbloom and put him on the Second line, Patrick has looked so much better. Voracek helps because he's a star, but Patrick and Lindbloom are developing nicely.

Except for when Konecny gets benched in the 3rd period for Matt Read after scoring 2 goals.  Our coach is terrible. 

Edited by flyers0909

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, DR43 said:

Pens fan here.  I think our two teams should bury the hatchet.  Life is too short for this type of animosity.

xDxDxD

You guys were the better team this year. Good luck spanking Washington in the second round as per standard.

We have picks 14 (from blues via Schenn deal) & 19 (our own). Juding by Hextalls history, I thinkw e stay and add more to the organization. 

And alot of cap room this offseason. heard a rumor he is interested in bringing Flip back which I hope is false.

Simmonds had a torn pelvis which led to other injuries. Thought we may move him this offseason, but may be selling at an all time low. 

With almost 25 mil in cap room I think we should make a play at Tavares. I know its a long shot and it complicates things with Seattle but imagine lining up a Tavares-Coots-Patrick center trio against Crosby-Malkin-Brassard/Whoever their third center is?

20 hours ago, mm6492 said:

Simmonds had a torn pelvis which led to other injuries. Thought we may move him this offseason, but may be selling at an all time low.

I actually hate the idea of moving Simmonds. He was CLEARLY hampered by injuries this year and is a 30 goal scorer on the wing. I don't know why we'd move him except for the fact that he's a FA next season but I don't think we have another replacement in house.

Also...he's a dumbass for not getting the pelvis fixed when he got injured in Training camp.