Sign in to follow this  
ttitansfan4life

Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

37 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Must really want to see Brees break that consecutive passes completed in a row record. He’ll do that on his first 4 passes.

This would be very ironic.

4 QBs are tied for the NFL record of 25 consecutive completions, and two of them are current Tennessee Titans.

They’re seriously not showing it in central fl? What a joke. Good thing I can just stream it nowadays.

42 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

They’re seriously not showing it in central fl? What a joke. Good thing I can just stream it nowadays.

Yep I’ve been doing it all year and my stream hasn’t let me down yet. Screw directtv although I’ll be glad when the contract is up with the NFL.

46 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep I’ve been doing it all year and my stream hasn’t let me down yet. Screw directtv although I’ll be glad when the contract is up with the NFL.

I’ve bought a Sunday Ticket login for $35 on eBay the last two years.

This is my first time year not buying Sunday Ticket. I've been using a streaming site and it has been well worth it not to buy DirecTV. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yeah I just hook my laptop up to the tv and it’s just as good satellite or cable