Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

He didn’t make the catch, so nothing was great about it. Could have a real impact player instead of the great blocking WR who almost makes great catches. 

Again, no one is saying he's been what you expect in a #5 pick. That ship has sailed, so why are you still making that argument?

You have a blatant bias against him for not saving Mariota's career, it's been evident for years, and multiple people are calling you out to not even address you when you talk about CD, because you just want to hate on him.

Bias isn't doing you any favors. No one is saying he's TO. Let it go, man.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Dunno. 

Just don't like going to Houston. Like it better if we were home. 

True but I think we got this one. I like this team. We just put up a hell of a fight vs Houston a week ago and vs a top team in the nfl this week when half of yall said we gonna get blown out.. but idk lol

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If we do make the playoffs Mahomes is going to carve this secondary in to absolute shreds

He already did that and we still won and its COLD now so we shall see even if he does we can keep up with our offense now and I think people dont get that yet lol

Just now, TitanSS said:

Again, no one is saying he's been what you expect in a #5 pick. That ship has sailed, so why are you still making that argument?

You have a blatant bias against him for not saving Mariota's career, it's been evident for years, and multiple people are calling you out to not even address you when you talk about CD, because you just want to hate on him.

Bias isn't doing you any favors. No one is saying he's TO. Let it go, man.

I don’t care about Mariota, at all. I care about who’s starting at QB for the Tennessee Titans. It’s even more clear now that he’s still not good with such an upgrade at QB. There is no bias, I would love for Corey to prove me wrong and be worth something in the passing game. Would absolutely love it. He’s not, and has not, and every time I point out something he could have done better, a white knight jumps out and defends him. That’s not bias, it’s pointing out the obvious. 

Just now, VY-FTW said:

He already did that and we still won and its COLD now so we shall see even if he does we can keep up with our offense now and I think people dont get that yet lol

That was with a healthy Henry though...He won’t be the same. Hell, I really don’t think him not playing today makes much of a difference on him getting healthier. That hamstring won’t be healthy again until the offseason unfortunately.

What happens if the raiders and colts  win out? They both would be 8-8 and if us and the Steelers lose we all 4 would finish 8-8. No ones really brought the raiders up but they are winning against the Chargers early and are above the colts in the standings because of their head to head win. If they lose that scenario doesn’t matter but everyone brings up the three way tiebreaker with the colts but not the raiders  I know we beat them head to head but I haven’t seen to what a 4 way tiebreaker would do. 

Edited by Adamc89

3 minutes ago, Adamc89 said:

What happens if the raiders and colts  win out? They both would be 8-8 and if us and the Steelers lose we all 4 would finish 8-8. No ones really brought the raiders up but they are winning against the Chargers early and are above the colts in the standings because of their head to head win. If they lose that scenario doesn’t matter but everyone brings up the three way tiebreaker with the colts but not the raiders 

Raiders make it in that case.

AFC Tiebreakers

• 6th Seed - Oakland
    Wins tie break over Pittsburgh based on strength of victory. Wins tie break over Indianapolis based on head-to-head sweep. Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Tennessee (Indianapolis wins tie break over Tennessee based on best win percentage in division games).

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I don’t care about Mariota, at all. I care about who’s starting at QB for the Tennessee Titans. It’s even more clear now that he’s still not good with such an upgrade at QB. There is no bias, I would love for Corey to prove me wrong and be worth something in the passing game. Would absolutely love it. He’s not, and has not, and every time I point out something he could have done better, a white knight jumps out and defends him. That’s not bias, it’s pointing out the obvious. 

AJ Brown has drops. You're not trying to kill him for every one.

Pretty sure you called CD trash for nearly making a crazy catch. Forget that he was a #5 pick and expecting everything he does to live up to that because it's not going to.

5 minutes ago, Adamc89 said:

What happens if the raiders and colts  win out? They both would be 8-8 and if us and the Steelers lose we all 4 would finish 8-8. No ones really brought the raiders up but they are winning against the Chargers early and are above the colts in the standings because of their head to head win. If they lose that scenario doesn’t matter but everyone brings up the three way tiebreaker with the colts but not the raiders 

It says the Raiders have the tiebreaker in that scenario, but idk how because we have the head to head tiebreaker with them. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

It says the Raiders have the tiebreaker in that scenario, but idk how because we have the head to head tiebreaker with them. 

" Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Tennessee (Indianapolis wins tie break over Tennessee based on best win percentage in division games). "

Per ESPN Playoff machine.