Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

Just now, TitanSS said:

AJ Brown has drops. You're not trying to kill him for every one.

Pretty sure you called CD trash for nearly making a crazy catch. Forget that he was a #5 pick and expecting everything he does to live up to that because it's not going to.

Lmao. I said Corey has to toe tap that catch, and all of the sudden I said he was trash. Jesus. 

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Raiders make it in that case.

AFC Tiebreakers

• 6th Seed - Oakland
    Wins tie break over Pittsburgh based on strength of victory. Wins tie break over Indianapolis based on head-to-head sweep. Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Tennessee (Indianapolis wins tie break over Tennessee based on best win percentage in division games).

Do we get in if colts lose raiders win out and us and Steelers lose since we have the head to head against the raiders?

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Okay, man. Let's act like I'm the ridiculous one in the CD argument. Not the guy who comes off as actively rooting against him.

Because I’m not basing my argument off of draft hype. I’m basing it on what he does on the field. When you don’t have 10 catches in three weeks, and then you start off a game with a drop (which has happened) it looks way worse, and is way worse. He doesn’t impact any game, when was the last time you saw Corey do anything meaningful? The game winning touchdown catch he had against the Eagles last year? 
Fun fact, Tajae and Corey Davis have the same amount of TD’s in their career. Corey has over 80 more targets. 😂

And well, Tajae has two more career tds than Davis after today. 

Edited by Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Because I’m not basing my argument off of draft hype. I’m basing it on what he does on the field. When you don’t have 10 catches in three weeks, and then you start off a game with a drop (which has happened) it looks way worse, and is way worse. He doesn’t impact any game, when was the last time you saw Corey do anything meaningful? The game winning touchdown catch he had against the Eagles last year? 
Fun fact, Tajae and Corey Davis have the same amount of TD’s in their career. Corey has over 80 more targets. 😂

This doesn't change you constantly trying to point out every negative thing you can possibly find about any play he's had over the past 3 years.

He's far more more of a role player than some great player. No one is contesting that, so who are you arguing with?

He’s simply not targeted & yes I too thought he would’ve  benefited from a QB change, but there’s evidence the kid goes games were he’s clearly open & Tannehill doesn’t look his way. He only can control what he can control. I feel your pain as a #5 pick he’s supposed to be a franchise talent, he’s never going to live to that pick but the kid is good, simply playing in a run 1st offense with a rookie OC & a Good QB that only reads half the field 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

This doesn't change you constantly trying to point out every negative thing you can possibly find about any play he's had over the past 3 years.

He's far more more of a role player than some great player. No one is contesting that, so who are you arguing with?

Nah, Corey just doesn’t get the targets he needs, he has the best separation rate on our team, Arthur doesn’t know how to use him and AJ at the same time. Shall I continue? These have all been talked about within the past few weeks, and it’s just not the case. He’s just not good and it’s not acceptable for who he is. That’s my problem with him, has nothing to do with Mariota. Mariota isn’t even a part of this team as far as I’m concerned now. 

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

I know injuries have really really taken an ugly toll

but we went from a team who got HOT at the right time to a team who is ice cold at the wrong time 

As I kept saying earlier & everyone laughed at me, we weren’t never a elite defense. Dont get me wrong we’re solid & play hard, but our earlier defensive dominance was because we played inexperienced QB’s we could fool. Our secondary isn’t that great. We have a elite safety & a bunch of solid not spectacular corners & it’s like our corners all do something well the next man don’t. Ex, Adoree is good at man coverage struggles at understanding route concepts, Logan is great in zone, blitzing, covering the slot, sucks in man tight hips no acceleration, Butler good at pressing disrupting the WR’s route, weakness no acceleration needs shaded help over the top in cases he’s beat. 

Nah, Corey just doesn’t get the targets he needs, he has the best separation rate on our team, Arthur doesn’t know how to use him and AJ at the same time. Shall I continue? These have all been talked about within the past few weeks, and it’s just not the case. He’s just not good and it’s not acceptable for who he is. That’s my problem with him, has nothing to do with Mariota. Mariota isn’t even a part of this team as far as I’m concerned now. 

Okay when do you ever see Art move our WR Around to exploit matchups 🤔. For god sakes they had a slot WR playing as a blocker near the LOS earlier in the season. Art doesn’t move Davis or brown in the slot, nor Jonnu our wide. We’re a run 1st team that works off plays off play action