Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

13 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I know injuries have really really taken an ugly toll

but we went from a team who got HOT at the right time to a team who is ice cold at the wrong time 

Meh, I’m perfectly fine after today. In a meaningless game without our best offensive weapon we just gave one of the best teams in the league a real fight and had a real chance to win if the hit on Raymond was called.

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Corey has to catch that....

Okay, one comment on him not making a good catch. That's understandable.

Why does Corey Davis not toe tap that sideline pass? Questions we’ll never know the answers to. 

Well now you're bringing it up again, without anyone else mentioning it, as if it's a catch you expect your grandma to make.

Tajae >>> Davis

Another random shot at Corey Davis when another WR makes a good play. 

59 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Corey ain’t making that catch. 

Now it's been awhile since CD has even been targeted. No one even talking about CD on the forum. You're still taking shots at him.

If you're just trying to prove a point to the people who think he needs more targets, I get that I guess, but for the average person who thinks he's a role player and that it would have been a ridiculous catch had he made it, it just comes off as you hating on CD.

42 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

True but I think we got this one. I like this team. We just put up a hell of a fight vs Houston a week ago and vs a top team in the nfl this week when half of yall said we gonna get blown out.. but idk lol

To be fair I never said we were getting blown out.

Said I have a hard time seeing a win. Lol

Just don't like our track record in must win games, against division rival, at the end of the season. Lol

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Just saying Mesa didn't say anything about Raymond not holding on to the ball after the hit but I guarantee if it was Corey he wouldn't be saying anything about the hit. it would be "Corey's got to hold onto that ball".

I’d be saying he needs to hold onto the ball after being KO’d? Get real. 

Dag nabit. 

Corey Davis is a good player. Overdrafted maybe but good. 

He was gonna be drafted early. 

Mike Williams to Chargers

John Ross to the Bengals 

Both right after Davis. 

Get over his draft spot.  He contributes Evey week even if it's not a catch. All of AJ Brown's long runs have benefited from his blocking. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Okay, one comment on him not making a good catch. That's understandable.

Well now you're bringing it up again, without anyone else mentioning it, as if it's a catch you expect your grandma to make.

Another random shot at Corey Davis when another WR makes a good play. 

Now it's been awhile since CD has even been targeted. No one even talking about CD on the forum. You're still taking shots at him.

If you're just trying to prove a point to the people who think he needs more targets, I get that I guess, but for the average person who thinks he's a role player and that it would have been a ridiculous catch had he made it, it just comes off as you hating on CD.

I never said I wasn’t hating on him. I am, and he deserves it. I’m not trying to say that I don’t dislike him, I do dislike him. It’s just not bias. I’m not being unfair, I’m calling suck, suck. That is all. 

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I never said I wasn’t hating on him. I am, and he deserves it. I’m not trying to say that I don’t dislike him, I do dislike him. It’s just not bias. I’m not being unfair, I’m calling suck, suck. That is all. 

You basically just said "I'm not biased, I'm just blatantly hating on him because I don't like him" as if they were two different things.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

You basically just said "I'm not biased, I'm just blatantly hating on him because I don't like him" as if they were two different things.

Yes maybe you need to look up the definition of being bias to refresh yourself. I have reasons, legitimate reasons to not like him. I’m not making anything up, and I’m not being unfair it calling trash, trash. I give him his dues for blocking, he’s good at it. It’s not enough. He’s a glorified Justin Gage. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Yes maybe you need to look up the definition of being bias to refresh yourself. I have reasons, legitimate reasons to not like him. I’m not making anything up, and I’m not being unfair it calling trash, trash. I give him his dues for blocking, he’s good at it. It’s not enough. He’s a glorified Justin Gage. 

Lmao bro you might wanna look up the definition of bias cause you wrong here.

Bias doesn't care if you have a previous reason to be biased. In fact, most bias does involve this. Why do you think biased people always feel their opinions are justified, exactly as you are demonstrating right now?

• Like 1

Just now, TitanSS said:

Bias doesn't care if you have a previous reason to be biased. In fact, most bias does involve this. Why do you think biased people always feel their opinions are justified, exactly as you are demonstrating right now?

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. Bias would dictate that i am somehow being unfair in my dislike. I am doing none of the sort. I dislike Corey Davis because of plenty of of factual reasons. If I hated tomatoes because they taste bad to me, you wouldn’t say I’m biased against tomatoes. You would say I dislike tomatoes. Learn the difference. 

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

🤣🤣🤣 facts

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. Bias would dictate that i am somehow being unfair in my dislike. I am doing none of the sort. I dislike Corey Davis because of plenty of of factual reasons. If I hated tomatoes because they taste bad to me, you wouldn’t say I’m biased against tomatoes. You would say I dislike tomatoes. Learn the difference. 

You admitted yourself that you are hating on him. Blatantly hating on someone in the present based on actions in the past is, in fact, bias. If you didn't like him, and just stated why you didn't like him, and that was it. Sure.

You're straight up trashing him every chance you get. 

The fact that you're still trying to deny your bias is incredible, but this has turned away from football so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by TitanSS