Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But will be be effective. 

Would a lower level RB behind a line that is run blocking well lately be better with the explosion?  

Just need them one game really. 

We have Lewis and Blasingame. If they can't run well behind a o-line that's blocking well, I'm not sure any FA that's available right now is gonna do any better.

47 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Why we didn't sign a RB is puzzling. 

But then again we've made puzzling roster decisions all year. 

Why we didn’t sign a RB 3 weeks ago, why we didn’t put a claim in for Suggs, and why just this week we signed a new kicker is beyond me. One of the worst seasons of roster management I’ve seen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Messing around with the playoff predictor. .

We need to win one of the next two and Pittsburgh has to lose one of the next two. 

If that happens we in the playoffs

We need to beat the Texans. Winning against the Saint does nothing for us in the wild card race unless the Steelers and Colts both end up 8-8. Then we need to be 9-7 to get it. If we lose to the Texans and both us and the Steelers are 9-7 they win the tiebreaker.

If the Texans lose to the Bucs it would also help us allow us to win the division if we beat them.

57 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

We need to beat the Texans. Winning against the Saint does nothing for us in the wild card race unless the Steelers and Colts both end up 8-8. Then we need to be 9-7 to get it. If we lose to the Texans and both us and the Steelers are 9-7 they win the tiebreaker.

If the Texans lose to the Bucs it would also help us allow us to win the division if we beat them.

My mistake. Yes. Lost track lol. 

But messing with it. Don't see the Colts affecting anything. They could win out and really have no bearing on us. 

Less I'm missing something else. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

My mistake. Yes. Lost track lol. 

But messing with it. Don't see the Colts affecting anything. They could win out and really have no bearing on us. 

Less I'm missing something else. 

If the colts win out and us and the steelers lose out there would be a 3 way tie at 8-8. That changes the tiebreaker. I'm not sure who wins that, but it's not us from what I understand.

If it's just us and the Steelers at 8-8 we win that tiebreaker.

• Like 1