Jaguars fire Tom Coughlin

.Buzz

Sounds like there's a real chance depending how these two games go Caldwell and Marrone could stick.

I would much prefer to clean house. I love Marrone and think he's been given an awful hand, but man this fanbase needs some new excitement I feel like.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

I bet y'all run Atlanta out of the building this weekend 

If we do that and beat the Colts there's a chance Marrone and Caldwell stay.

I don't mind Caldwell and I love Marrone, but I'd rather clean house if I had a choice. So although I hope Minshew balls out, not sure how I feel about winning out.

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Sounds like there's a real chance depending how these two games go Caldwell and Marrone could stick.

I would much prefer to clean house. I love Marrone and think he's been given an awful hand, but man this fanbase needs some new excitement I feel like.

Marrone ain’t it he can’t even instill discipline in his team.

8 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

Marrone ain’t it he can’t even instill discipline in his team.

It’s tough when there’s that much dysfunction and a bunch of players who don’t want to show up to work. I’m sure that Marrone felt he was fighting a losing battle. I’d be happy to give him another chance...I’m pretty sure the players support him and feel that he’s in the same boat as them. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It’s tough when there’s that much dysfunction and a bunch of players who don’t want to show up to work. I’m sure that Marrone felt he was fighting a losing battle. I’d be happy to give him another chance...I’m pretty sure the players support him and feel that he’s in the same boat as them. 

It has literally come out that the last couple years players haven't known who is in charge of the players...

It was a toxic environment. Fully feel whether it's here or elsewhere Marrone is going to be a rock solid coach and likely better than most we would hire in the end.

• Like 1