Jaguars fire Tom Coughlin

.Buzz

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why do you think thats the case?

Football is emotional

ATL just won an emotional game on the road against their old coach 

JAX just fired a guy all of the players despised

So, emotionally, your team should get a little boost while they could potentially be a little sluggish. 

'Running them out of the building' is an overstatement, but I think you could see some new life from your team this weekend.

8 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

It’s tough when there’s that much dysfunction and a bunch of players who don’t want to show up to work. I’m sure that Marrone felt he was fighting a losing battle. I’d be happy to give him another chance...I’m pretty sure the players support him and feel that he’s in the same boat as them. 

I don’t understand what that has to do with why they are highly undisciplined highly penalized, they are the only team in the NFL that acts like complete and utter JAs after they make a play or get into an altercation with opposing players. Was that just this year or was it last year as well? We rehash the same thing every three years let’s keep this guy but get rid of this guy it doesn’t work. I’m not willing to let this front office continue to skate by let’s fire Gus, keep Caldwell and just promote Doug. It’s the exact same reason it was frowned upon originally to keep Doug and add Coughlin. They said it would implode and it did it was good for 1 year and went sour. You have to get a new regime where everyone is working on the same accord from the GM to the coach. Meaning you have to hire a New GM who ultimately hire his own coach. I’m not willing to sit through another year of Caldwell and his BS just to be bottom of the barrel evading the inevitable down the road anyways these guys have showed you they cannot do anything worth wild over a 6 yr span I’m tired of being sick and tired. 

Edited by DuvalsKing

12 hours ago, Glen said:

Yes

it was bad Move for the rest of the division sure but hes been terrible at front office stuff since the 90's.  wasnt a fan when we hired him for a front office role.   

dude runs off good talented players and more specifically good young black players. im not trying to make this a race thing but  look at the guys hes signed to big bucks while letting go.