Black Monday - HC / Front Office Changes (0 HC Openings)

Texas_OutLaw7

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, there it is....

Personally, I hope Gettleman and Mara get in the way and this doesn't happen. May have run his course here, but I do believe JG can and will be successful somewhere.

I hope they give Garrett a 10 year contract so they can have three playoff wins and waste DJ and saquon's careers. His course was a 9 hole putt putt range and he still went bogey or worse on 6 holes, with a par and two birdies. Not threatening in the slightest. 

9 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I want Jason far away from the NFC East.

Man, I hope the Texans fire Billy Bob and he goes there.

Well if McCarthy is the type of coach who goes 8-8 every season I can see him being a real rival to us. But as someone else said he is more of a 10-6 guy so I think we will be fine. 

45 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Hahaha at least if he gets hired we won't have to worry about Barkley on the ground anymore.

...... Zeke has led/nearly led the NFL in touches and yards the past 4 years. Before that Run DMC had a ridiculous stretch of games. Before that Murray led/nearly led the NFL in touches and yards for a while. 

Did you even watch the Cowboys under Garrett? Some of the things you say blow my mind.