Texas_OutLaw7

Black Monday - HC / Front Office Changes (0 HC Openings)

24 minutes ago, D82 said:

giphy.gif

**** he can hire Garrett as his OC and Redskins would be set for 25 years of mediocrity 🤣🤣

For the Cowboys I would like a coach with at least some NFL assistant coach experience.  Right now I'm leaning toward Dan Campbell or Greg Roman.  

You guys are acting like Marvin Lewis as a HC is Hue Jackson. While he isn't the greatest, I respect his defenses.

8 hours ago, Northland said:

Marvin Lewis to Washington?  Make this happen.

6 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Please let that happen.

5 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

You guys are acting like Marvin Lewis as a HC is Hue Jackson. While he isn't the greatest, I respect his defenses.

I agree with Tony. There are much worse options. You guys act like whatever college coach you want isnt going to be the next Chip Kelly, Nick Saban or Petrino. 

18 hours ago, textaz03 said:

We really gonna take a guy named woodcock seriously?

6 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

Mike McCarthy??

I've warmed up to the idea of late a little. I'd heard or read somewhere that he already had a coaching staff in place, which probably makes him a long shot for Dallas as Jerry likes to have a say here. And, while it seems he was invented or adjusted his philosophy, I'm still not sure how well he fits here. 

Right now, I'm inclined to look elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I've warmed up to the idea of late a little. I'd heard or read somewhere that he already had a coaching staff in place, which probably makes him a long shot for Dallas as Jerry likes to have a say here. And, while it seems he was invented or adjusted his philosophy, I'm still not sure how well he fits here. 

Right now, I'm inclined to look elsewhere.