Black Monday - HC / Front Office Changes (0 HC Openings)

Texas_OutLaw7

25 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't care if Dallas gets the GOAT OC and DC next year. I can not see JG's face on the sideline ever again. I hate JJ so much for not showing him the door regardless of expiring contract or whatever. 

The fact that there is even a rumor of a chance at 0.00000000001% that G stays makes me so freakin sick..

Jesus Res!

40 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

The Chan Gailey hiring is pretty wild.  He's been out of football for 4 years.  Saw a mention that he is Justin Herbert's godfather. 

He last coached........ Fitzmagic when he was with the Jets. Appears maybe the Phins are gonna make a commitment to Fitz??

25 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Lmfao. Since when did the Redskins become a competent team? 

I like the Rivera hire.  Del Rio if hired is a solid DC.  They will draft Chase Young and that front 7 gets scary.  Every team has ifs and buts.  I'll say it now.  If the Skins get game management performance from the QB next year and stay healthy they will contend for the division.  I for one am getting leary of Washington.

44 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Man, if they land JDR, that's a nice start for Washington.

15 minutes ago, Northland said:

I like the Rivera hire.  Del Rio if hired is a solid DC.  They will draft Chase Young and that front 7 gets scary.  Every team has ifs and buts.  I'll say it now.  If the Skins get game management performance from the QB next year and stay healthy they will contend for the division.  I for one am getting leary of Washington.

Chase Young in addition to Allen, Payne, Sweat, and Ioannidis. That's a really nice four 4 rotation