Mariota

66PinG

worth a draft pick to bring him to GB as Aaron's backup to learn for a year or two? Could MLF and the Pack be the correct home for him?

could something like this mean a 3rd straight winning QB in GB?

he seems to have all of the talent, is it possible MLF could extract this perciived talent in the future?

asking because, well, just because I want to have the opinions of others.

2 hours ago, 66PinG said:

worth a draft pick to bring him to GB as Aaron's backup to learn for a year or two? Could MLF and the Pack be the correct home for him?

could something like this mean a 3rd straight winning QB in GB?

he seems to have all of the talent, is it possible MLF could extract this perciived talent in the future?

asking because, well, just because I want to have the opinions of others.

Why would we give up a draft pick since he's a free agent? If you are talking about a comp pick we may have gotten I think that is false conjecture. 

I'd bring him in as a back up but the price would have to be less than Teddy Bridgewater got from NOLA. A lot less. He's an upgrade over Boyle, but not sure how many games he'd win us either if Rodgers went down. 

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Does he throw to open receivers? 

Probably more than Rodgers.  I have to admit that I do wonder how this offense would work with a different trigger man at the helm.  Most of the time this still looks like the McCarthy offense to me, and that probably because of 12.  Year two could be much better, or it could be more of the same.  Either way I think we will see improvement, but I would like to see Aaron break free from his comfort zone of the past decade.