Week 16 GDT: The Chase Young Bowl Game @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

1 minute ago, Shockey1979 said:

This is a tough choice. But I have more faith in Philly beating us next week if they have something to play for then I do the Skins taking out the Cowboys backups. When it comes to tanking the Skins know how to get it done. Plus I just can't stomach pulling for the Boys in any scenario. I loathe Philly but I hate the Cowboys.

Flip it for me. I have a special breed of hatred in my heart for Philadelphia. I despise the Eagles and every chick that has ever broken my heart lives in Philadelphia. So it's pretty personal xD

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shockey1979 said:

Gratz on Chase Young (if he comes out and your GM doesn't screw it up lol) ;)

We’ll screw it up somehow lol. But this was definitely a fun one to watch. I think Haskins, Guice(barring health), McLaurin vs Jones, Barkley, Slayton will be exciting football for years. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Andrew Thomas or Isaiah Simmons. Both are desperately needed and incredibly talented. 

Trade down.  I would take Jedrick Wills at 15-20 range over Thomas at 3.  Especially when we can add a few Moreno premium picks. 

That may actually be the best game a rookie QB has ever played. 

Our offensive skill group is young and oozing talent. DJ, Barkley, Shep, Slayton. Even Kaden Smith had been showing up. We just need a coaching staff who can fix the defense and get the most out of that young offensive talent. 

• Like 3

So Detroit has GB next week who I believe is still alive for a possible 1st round bye so a Det win ain't happening. So excluding something silly happening looks like the #4 pick is surely where we're going to end up :|

Which most likely takes Chase Young and Thomas out of the picture

Edited by Shockey1979

1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

So Detroit has GB next week who I believe is still alive for a possible 1st round bye so a Det win ain't happening. So excluding something silly happening looks like the #4 pick is surely where we're going to end up :|

So we need the Redskins to win and the Lions to lose. Then Chase Young will wind up in Motor City and I can root for the Giants to ruin the Eagles season in peace  

1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

Dont worry my dude. U wont complain if we come away with Tristan Wirfs or Derrick Brown