Week 16 GDT: The Chase Young Bowl Game @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

Here it is. We lose we almost gurantee ourselves to get the best pass rusher in the draft (if he declares). We win... better start thinking of guys like Derrick Brown, Tristan Wirfs, Jerry Jeudy or possibly Isiah Simmons. I watched the Redskins play the Eagles last weekend and let me say this.. This is definitely not the same Redskins team we manhandled back in week 4. Haskins looked very poised and AP and Terry McLaurin were giving that Eagle secondary fits all day long. Truthfully that game should've been won by Washington. The Skins are favored to win by 2.5 and more than likely DJ is back in this one. Gonna be a nail biter to the end. I think honestly the Skins are gonna win this one but by the skin of their teeth. Like a last second field goal. Gonna say...

Giants - 21 / Redskins 24

Edited by Giants4eva

39 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

Here it is. We win, we almost gurantee ourselves to get the best pass rusher in the draft (if he declares). We lose... better start thinking of guys like Derrick Brown, Tristan Wirfs, Jerry Jeudy or possibly Isiah Simmons. I watched the Redskins play the Eagles last weekend and let me say this.. This is definitely not the same Redskins team we manhandled back in week 4. Haskins looked very poised and AP and Terry McLaurin were giving that Eagle secondary fits all day long. Truthfully that game should've been won by Washington. The Skins are favored to win by 2.5 and more than likely DJ is back in this one. Gonna be a nail biter to the end. I think honestly the Skins are gonna win this one but by the skin of their teeth. Like a last second field goal. Gonna say...

Giants - 21 / Redskins 24

Think you got that backwards :P;)