Week 16 GDT: The Chase Young Bowl Game @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

Outside of chase young there is no other better defensive line prospect than Brown. U add talent. Bottom line. Plus are we gonna keep Leonard Williams?? And are we really satisfied with Tomlinson?? He's been decent as of late but for the season where was he? He's an excellent prospect worthy of top 5 consideration. But well see what happens when free agency comes around

We should take Andrew Thomas arguably the second best player in the draft, if we can’t get jones. 

Edit: oh god. We are gonna drop to no. 4. We could really use a trade down. Especially, if someone wants to jump Miami for Tua. We kinda fell into perfect trade territory. Oh please trade down DG. <.<

Edited by YogiBiz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

We should take Andrew Thomas arguably the second best player in the draft, if we can’t get jones. 

Edit: oh god. We are gonna drop to no. 4. We could really use a trade down. Especially, if someone wants to jump Miami for Tua. We kinda fell into perfect trade territory. Oh please trade down DG. <.<

A trade down with all the holes we have is ideal. If we came away with another teams 1 and possibly a future #1 along with their #2, I think its a win win.

14 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Flip it for me. I have a special breed of hatred in my heart for Philadelphia. I despise the Eagles and every chick that has ever broken my heart lives in Philadelphia. So it's pretty personal xD

Brotha, im with u on this one. I went to their stadium and had a beer bottle thrown at me just for wearing a Giants shirt. Its all good I dropped that pos like a bad habit and spent 1 night in jail. No biggy. But ya im with ya.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

Outside of chase young there is no other better defensive line prospect than Brown. U add talent. Bottom line. Plus are we gonna keep Leonard Williams?? And are we really satisfied with Tomlinson?? He's been decent as of late but for the season where was he? He's an excellent prospect worthy of top 5 consideration. But well see what happens when free agency comes around

Are we satisfied with Tomlinson? You're damn right we are satisfied with Tomlinson. He's been an absolute beast this year. 

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, minutemancl said:

Are we satisfied with Tomlinson? You're damn right we are satisfied with Tomlinson. He's been an absolute beast this year. 

Yeah I agree. I would rather extend Tomlinson than Williams. Tomlinson and Lawrence make a nice combo for a 4-3 or 3-4