? Week 2 GDT - Saints vs Patriots - Sunday 1pm EST

Dome

@BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Canadian Saint @DjRay1985 @H.K.44_Sacks @Jlowe22 @Mid Iowa @navysaintsfan @NS922 @Raves @sammymvpknight @Spartica4Real @SSK @SWATcha @tyler735 @whodatworm23

tom-brady10.jpg

Two all-time greats squaring off in the twilight of their careers. Both teams are going to be mad and ravenous for a win. I don't like the Saints odds, not with that offensive line. 

Who's gonna cover Gronk? Cooks? With our defenders, those are two guys that might both require double teams. We might get beat by a bunch of guys no casual fan has ever heard of. 

Also, nice work on last weeks GDT everyone. 15 pages is outstanding for most forums, but it's especially nice to see that kind of activity in the Saints forum. Thanks for all the quality posts, keep them coming.

47 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

What's sad is this was my prediction for the Monday night game. Saints 31 - Vikings 10. Ooops...

I won't lie, I completely underestimated the Vikings D, and overestimated how much the Saints D supposedly improved. Ooops....

20 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

I won't lie, I completely underestimated the Vikings D, and overestimated how much the Saints D supposedly improved. Ooops....

I didn't underestimate the vikes defense by any means. Definitely thought our D would show up more.

4 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I expect a shootout, which would be really fun to watch.  If it's not a shootout, it's gonna be a blowout loss.

Hopefully not a shoot out where the Pats bring the howitzers and the Saints bring the water pistols lol

2 hours ago, SWATcha said:

Hopefully not a shoot out where the Pats bring the howitzers and the Saints bring the water pistols lol

In reality, who's gonna stop Gronk and stay with Cooks?  Our only hope is that Brees plays at an MVP level, and Sean Payton doesn't go full retard.  

When is the last time a Belichick team lost two in a row?

Is anyone else terrified that Payton is gonna be so focused on preventing Cooks from embarrassing him that the rest of the game plan will be totally ignored?

I could see the Patriots winning by 3 or more scores while Payton quietly celebrate holding Cooks to 2 catches for 18 yards

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Is anyone else terrified that Payton is gonna be so focused on preventing Cooks from embarrassing him that the rest of the game plan will be totally ignored?

I could see the Patriots winning by 3 or more scores while Payton quietly celebrate holding Cooks to 2 catches for 18 yards

Already thought of this as well......I can totally see triple coverage on Cooks while the rest of the Pats offense goes for 500 yards and 5 TDs.

Archived