? Week 2 GDT - Saints vs Patriots - Sunday 1pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

If we were still blowing teams out, I would be active, but in NFL General and other forums trolling the rest of the league, like I did in 2011

Well if you catch anything when you're out trolling, you better not bring it home.

The offense is obviously not the reason we're losing games. They could be better but then again every good team isn't going to be perfect on offense every week. We don't need Brandin Cooks, we don't need Jimmy Graham. Our team doesn't need elite receivers. Look at the past however many Super Bowl champions and tell me how many of them had elite receivers. Look at how we've consistently been top 5 on offense every year. That right there tells you it's good enough regardless of who the receivers are. Our offensive weapons are good enough. We have talent on defense too. We shouldn't be as bad as we are. It would be very interesting to see what Bill Belichik would be able to do with this roster. It won't win him Super Bowls but I guarantee the team wouldn't always be outclassed every week.

2 hours ago, Aout said:

On a POSITIVE note, I can't remember when was the last time our forum was so active.  21 pages for a regular season game, I'm not sure we ever had that on the old forum.

Between 06-11, still in the Army but before I became a recruiter, had plenty of time to post, I had multiple threads at all time, mock drafts, defense breakdowns, etc.

Archived