Mitch Trubisky Bad Throws

WindyCity

I'd even offer  the Colts three first-round picks in a row  to have the rights for Andrew Luck if he would be willing to come back to the NFL.

But in a realistic scenario, Nagy thinks he can get someone who can put up 24 points per game consistently then I want to spend our second round pick on one. If Nagy can't get the 2nd rounder or Tru to play worth a damn than he needs fired in 2020. Make him coach for his contract and Pace work for his. 

Then go get McDaniels and let him pick his guy in the first, hell trade up for one and mortgage the future. You HAVE to have a good QB for sustained success. I don't like McDaniels as a person but I'm willing to let him and Caserio come in and take over for Nagy and Pace if they can develop a QB. At least McDaniels has a track record of doing so and Caserio will keep McDaniels in check so the DEN fiasco doesn't happen again.

Idc how punchable he is and how big a dbag he is. If he can coach up QBs and win a lot of games I'll take him. 

47 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'd even offer  the Colts three first-round picks in a row  to have the rights for Andrew Luck if he would be willing to come back to the NFL.

But in a realistic scenario, Nagy thinks he can get someone who can put up 24 points per game consistently then I want to spend our second round pick on one. If Nagy can't get the 2nd rounder or Tru to play worth a damn than he needs fired in 2020. Make him coach for his contract and Pace work for his. 

Then go get McDaniels and let him pick his guy in the first, hell trade up for one and mortgage the future. You HAVE to have a good QB for sustained success. I don't like McDaniels as a person but I'm willing to let him and Caserio come in and take over for Nagy and Pace if they can develop a QB. At least McDaniels has a track record of doing so and Caserio will keep McDaniels in check so the DEN fiasco doesn't happen again.

Idc how punchable he is and how big a dbag he is. If he can coach up QBs and win a lot of games I'll take him. 

Caserio has turned down multiple GM jobs in the past similar to Decosta in Baltimore because it is assumed that he will take over as Pats GM when Belichick retires.  Same goes for McDaniels.  I'd be surprised if those guys ever leave.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Caserio has turned down multiple GM jobs in the past similar to Decosta in Baltimore because it is assumed that he will take over as Pats GM when Belichick retires.  Same goes for McDaniels.  I'd be surprised if those guys ever leave.

I'm not sure they would either. But it would be the first thing I'd try. There was a lot of talk about him wanting the Texans job but NE forced him to play out his contract. How much if that is true I'm not sure but it is absolutely worth noting.