International Flag Football - Season One is over - Whicker's Crabs win the Championship!

Dome

12 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

When's Week 1 start?

If I gave you a definitive answer, would you really believe me? I wouldn't.

I don't want to make any more promises and not keep them.. I'll tag people ahead of time when I run a series of games, usually at least a couple hours early...

I hope to start games tomorrow night, but it might be Monday night, maybe Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.

I am hoping to average about 1 game per day. People can PM me to change their sliders whenever they want. 

• Like 2

@skywindO2

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca

@daboyle250

@Malfatron

@SwAg

@ET80

@JoshstraDaymus

@rackcs

@Whicker

@bucsfan333

Week 1 Starts in 90 minutes...

this is not a drill.

Week Home Score Away Score Location
1 The Extraterrestrials   The Nukes   Houston
1 The Aurora Maritimus   The Yuckaneers   Manitoba
1 The Frozen Glacier   The Crabs   Antarctica
1 The Buttmunchers   The Redskins   Baltimore
1 The Hitmen   The Mambo   Bruges
1 The Blood Thirsty Savages   The Kerala Tuskers   Washington DC
  • Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

@skywindO2

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca

@daboyle250

@Malfatron

@SwAg

@ET80

@JoshstraDaymus

@rackcs

@Whicker

@bucsfan333

Week 1 Starts in 90 minutes...

this is not a drill.

Week Home Score Away Score Location
1 The Extraterrestrials   The Nukes   Houston
1 The Aurora Maritimus   The Yuckaneers   Manitoba
1 The Frozen Glacier   The Crabs   Antarctica
1 The Buttmunchers   The Redskins   Baltimore
1 The Hitmen   The Mambo   Bruges
1 The Blood Thirsty Savages   The Kerala Tuskers   Washington DC

Come at me buttmunchers

On 1/14/2020 at 8:25 AM, ET80 said:

LMK if this is good...

Elite: QB, Brady Qunn, Notre Dame University. 6' 4" 225 lbs. Four year starter at ND, poster boy for MetRex Supplements.

Elite: LT, Willie Roaf, Louisiana Tech. 6' 5" 320 lbs. Four year starter at La Tech, Consensus All American, Top 10 selection in the NFL Draft, NFL HOFer. Hates WR Joe Horn with a passion for having relatons with his ex wife.

Replacement player: WR Joe Horn, Itawamba CC. Three year starter at at ICC. Former employee of the week at a Jack in the Box in Arkansas. Had relations with LT Willie Roaf's wife.

@Dome is everything good on this? Or do you need more from me?

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Dome is everything good on this? Or do you need more from me?

I was gonna finish your team close to what you wanted with what was available... but if you want full control.... pick four elite and four poor without overlapping positions.

Elite (Pick Four)                
    Quarterback Execution Rolls of 4 or less will be rerolled on your first and last possession of the game.
    Running Back 1st down runs will be given an Advantage on Positive Yardage Rolls (Execution of 8 or better).
    Receiver 1st down Passes will be given an Advantage on Positive Yardage Rolls (Execution of 8 or better).
    Offensive Line Your team is immune to Offensive Penalties and Injuries.
    Defensive Line If your opponent passes on 1st and 2nd down you'll jump the next snap. Subtract 4 from the Offenses Execution Roll on 3rd down.
    Linebackers If your opponent rushes on 1st and 2nd down you'll jump the next snap. Subtract 4 from the Offenses Execution Roll on 3rd down.
    Cornerback All Passing turnovers are returned for Touchdowns. Rushing Turnovers have a +25 bonus when rolling to determine a Turnover Return Outcome.
    Safety All Rushing turnovers are returned for Touchdowns. Passing Turnovers have a +25 bonus when rolling to determine a Turnover Return Outcome.

Poor (Pick Four)                
    Quarterback Execution rolls will be given a disadvantage in the final possession of each game.
    Running Back Rushes on 3rd down have a 10% chance to immediately direct you to a Failure Outcome Roll, before you even roll for execution.
    Receiver Passes on 3rd down have a 10% chance to immediately direct you to a Failure Outcome Roll, before you even roll for execution.
    Offensive Line Rolling for a loss of yards (Execution of 5, 6 or 7) will be given a Advantage during the final drive.
    Defensive Line If the offense ran two different types of plays on 1st and 2nd Down, they'll be immune to Critical Failures or Failures needing a Failure Roll for the next play.
    Linebackers If the Offense has an Elite RB, give them one additional yard after each positive play.
    Cornerback If the Defense has an Elite Receiver, give them one additional yard after each positive play.
    Safety When the Offense moves the ball at least 10 yards in one play (1st or 2nd down only) they'll get a one point bonus on their next Execution Roll.

Edited Saturday at 08:21 PM by Dome

Just now, ET80 said:

So, I should expect to get fired in a few hours. 

He's going to pay you a 6 figure salary to attend home games, as well as a $500 food and drink stipend for each game.

Your official title will be "Ruckus Maker".