Week 16: The Chase Young Bowl

turtle28

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just don’t see the Redskins losing this week. Not with Jones playing. Haskins is improving and they can’t cover McLaurin. I wish we could just put Colt out there and guarantee ourselves a loss. 

Yeah, I'm not letting myself get too worked up about this game.  Even if we somehow lose on Sunday, the Cowboys will likely beat the Eagles and we'll win Week 17 against their backups.

• Like 1

Dunbar is out bc of his hamstring injury, Moreau is a game time decision and personally I think Collins should go on IR with his calf injury, no reason to risk further injury there.

‪Redskins Injury Report: Quinton Dunbar out, (via @JacobCamenker) https://riggosrag.com/2019/12/20/redskins-injury-report-quinton-dunbar-out/‬

Our starting corners could be Aaron Colvin and Norman - if Bruce allows Callahan to play him - or Danny Johnson, Coty Sensenbaugh or Kayvon Webster.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Dunbar is out bc of his hamstring injury, Moreau is a game time decision and personally I think Colins should go on IR with his calf injury, no reason to risk further injury there.

I agree don’t even get cute letting Collins go out there against his former team. Just shut it down. We know the defensive backs we have can play. Get yourself the number two pick and get out of this game

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I agree don’t even get cute letting Collins go out there against his former team. Just shut it down. We know the defensive backs we have can play. Get yourself the number two pick and get out of this game

Well, we know a few DBs we have can play. We need more talent added there in the off-season. To have a better D we need a guy like Chase Young, Foster to come back and play well - preferably an upgrade at both ILB positions - a new #2 corner, a new slot corner and a new FS. That's 6 of the 11 postions on D that could use upgrading if you want to have a top 10 D.

Edited by turtle28

Bro’s, . Was playing a cards with some friends last night and Mickey was a little short on his pot so threw 4 front row dream seats down to cover 5k. Then his Flush got topped by my full house. I thought i won, but just saw the front rower dream seats are now on sale on stubhub for $175. So I’m going to the Chase Young Bowl aka the Toilet Bowl in that stadium that’s as nice as the urinal in Clancy’s. We are filling up with antifreeze now and expect a nail biter and the home team crowd (Giants) will go home with a loss. Redskins 19- Giants 16

• Like 2

On 12/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Remember, that first game the Giants didn’t have Saquon and we are not that great against the run.

Well, we’re not good on the edge against the run - I believe bottom 5 - but we are top 10 on the interior vs the run.